Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING - Page 116 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #1151
hypocamaro
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Old 10-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #1152
RJK890
Troll much...

It's funny that three out of the four posts made by Mr. "John Smith" are in Allens BOI threads.

Two of them are him putting up Allens address and contact info, and then there is this "Bump, Bump, Bump" post.

The only other post he made is in a Bill Cagle BOI thread.

If you want to say something, figure out what it is that you would like to say, put your real name on it, and own it.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #1153
hypocamaro
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

John Smith

Old 10-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #1154
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocamaro View Post
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

John Smith
Three bump posts like this and you are OUT!

Old 10-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #1155
BrooklynJoe
Well he is still selling sick animals I never posted but I indeed received a lav albino female who died with IBD symptoms, I'm no vet however I do have video of it from
Last year. I took a risk after seeing the thread but I really wanted a lav at the time but I paid the piper. I figured if someone is on kingsnake classifieds they must reputable I'm some sense and one allegation does not always spoil the business, however this sucks just as bad.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #1156
RJK890
Can you post more info on your female Lav. Albino Joe, as well as the video, or a link to the video.

It has been about 10 months now since you posted about "recently" acquiring her from Allen.

When did you actually take possession of her ?
When did she begin to show symptoms ?
Did she see a vet before she passed ?
When did she pass?
No necropsy after she passed ?

Old 10-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #1157
Get Sum
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Can you post more info on your female Lav. Albino Joe, as well as the video, or a link to the video.

It has been about 10 months now since you posted about "recently" acquiring her from Allen.

When did you actually take possession of her ?
When did she begin to show symptoms ?
Did she see a vet before she passed ?
When did she pass?
No necropsy after she passed ?

I have not seen any of Allen's ads in quite some time, I am not aware if he is even marketing his snakes anymore personally. I would really like to see some type of proof of these IBD type symptoms. Please note, This is the BOI- Your word means absolutely nothing... zilch... nada without some type of proof! If I had spent that kind of money to purchase a Lav, and she died, you could bet your a** that I would gladly pay a few hundred more to find out the facts and not just right off the loss and ass-u-me the cause.

Jason Weinrich

Old 10-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #1158
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJoe View Post
Well he is still selling sick animals I never posted but I indeed received a lav albino female who died with IBD symptoms,
Sorry for your loss, I'm not surprised at all about hearing this after seeing Bryon's pictures at the beginning of this thread on how Allen maintained his filthy collection.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #1159
Mikey Triangles
Wow, I thought this was about that awesome UFC fighter for a second:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldH9k97Z3w

lol

Old 11-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #1160
Mikey Triangles
Wow, I thought this was about that awesome UFC fighter for a second:

lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!