Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:56 PM   #51
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD928
Shrap ,
I'm sorry about this spilling over and going off topic. Jim just doesn't seem to realize what the point of this particular thread is about.He just got upset the other night because he drank too much and passed out before he finished calling me names.So there for he is going to continue on doing it on this thread.Which has nothing to do with me.
And who would you be fooling with your commentary Timmy? I'm not taking any sides but as of now you, using this ID, have 35 posts on this site, all on the BOI and all on threads involving Wendy. There have been other threads that you could have chimed in on in the interim but you hopped in on this one.

Coincidence? I think not.

Old 07-11-2006, 11:58 PM   #52
Wilomn
Well, timmy has a woody for wendy.

Well and good.

Why don't you two work it out between yourselves?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #53
TimmyD928
No one said it was a coincidence , I chose this thread because I wanted to see just how many other people in this world she has affected.She hit me pretty hard back a few months ago in the reptile auctions and it seems to me that there have been quite a few others that have had run ins with Miss Wendy. I have not attacked her in this thread ,I have only stated my opinion on the matter at hand. Jim , on the other hand took first blow at me as you can see back on page 3 or so on this thread.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #54
Gecko_Den
It's sad that as soon as I read this thread earlier, when there was only Erik's posts, I thought to myself "I wonder how long it will take for Jim to jump in here and defend Wendy while picking apart Erik's motives." Seems it didn't take long at all.
Jim, usually I agree with a lot of what you post, but it seems like from day one you have proclaimed yourself her knight in shining armor, any chance you may want to let her actually respond to one of her bad guy threads in the future before riding in on your big white horse? I say in the future because, even if you can't or won't see it, there will be more threads. You can only chalk up so much to coincidence and bad luck. Four months registered and already started or been the subject of no less than five "bad guy" threads, sorry but where there is smoke, there is usually fire. She is bad news, in my not so humble opinion, be it because her people skills are lacking or whatever, she seems to constantly be embroiled in some sort of controversy. I know it will be a cold day in hades before I would ever do business with her....

Old 07-12-2006, 12:09 AM   #55
TimmyD928
Wes , woody for Wendy , I don't think so. She done me dirty as she has plenty of others , I just want to see her get what she's got coming.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:13 AM   #56
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
And I suppose there is also no point in considering the fact that someone could NOT provide photographic evidence about a claimed death, even though it was KNOWN that such evidenc would be required if a claim was made.
Especially given the "dead battery" excuse. Lame. Sure batteries die, but if I (and I assume any reasonable person) had a dead animal show up, first thing I would do is go to the closest place and get batteries. I don't care if I haven't had a shower, or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon company
For the "slow" out there, I referred to this now prophetic email by Wendy, as posted by Erik in post #1:
Quote:

Quote:
...... LOL He drops and runs. Never even rings. I havnt signed a package in 2 years, no matter how many stickers and stuff say he has to get it. He is worthless! I just hate that guy. So now I will have to wait upstairs so I can listen for his truck on Tue By all mans if you ever use a different shipper, feel free to do so!
My definition of prophetic seems to be different, or maybe just more neutral to this situation as some, because the situation seems to actually contradict the e-mail. IE; the driver did not drop and run, he actually left a notice on the door, and kept the package as he had no signature. Prophetic? I think not, more to the contrary in my opinion.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:13 AM   #57
Wilomn
Hey Sam, I'm pretty sure, well neigh positive in fact, that jim is NOT the rider of that Whitest of all White Steeds ridden by The Masked Rider, no not at all.

Perhaps you've confused the ungaited roan in the back forty for that Steed of Steeds. When the light is right, from behind the oaks out back of the east paddock, they can look amazingly similar. If you sort of squint and look with the side of your eyes.

There are rumors, however, of sightings of the Masked Rider. It would be nice if he were back, don't you think?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:15 AM   #58
Jim O
Hey guys, even I'm getting confused with the mention of "Jim". Wanna specify?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:19 AM   #59
Wilomn
My post above was in regards to chamco, which is how I will refer to that jim. You JimO will have to be JimO, for now.

Until you irk me. Then it's back to JimBo.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:20 AM   #60
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Hey guys, even I'm getting confused with the mention of "Jim". Wanna specify?
Sorry Jim O, I was addressing Jim F. of Cham Co. in my posts. I'm pretty sure that as far back as I can remember, which these days isn't as far back as it used to be, I have always referred to you as "Jim O".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs