Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:30 AM   #61
Mooing Tricycle
First off, this BOI post is not about anyone else but EriksReptiles and Wendy. I really think its confusing how these topics seem to lead away from the original post. Just my 2 cents. ^_-

Old 07-12-2006, 12:32 AM   #62
Chameleon Company
Wes says:
Quote:
.... Perhaps you've confused the ungaited roan in the back forty for that Steed of Steeds .....
It is a pretty back 40 though !!

And Timmy, you just keep making sure that:
Quote:
She done me dirty as she has plenty of others , I just want to see her get what she's got coming.
Done you dirty just like your ex-wife, huh.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:37 AM   #63
Wilomn
Chamco, WHAT does anything timmy did or did not do to his exwife have to do with THIS thread?

Start one up on timmy if you like.

Let's let wendy and Erik use THIS thread.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:42 AM   #64
Chameleon Company
Wes,
A few here get it. Sorry, .......... but tough.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:43 AM   #65
Wilomn
Ahhhh, I see.

What rules?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:47 AM   #66
TimmyD928
Jim is just trying to get close to Wendy through these forums. Jim is the one who has a woody for Wendy. Every time Wendy is in trouble Jim has to stand up for her. I'm beginning to wonder if Wendy is in a wheel chair or something and can't stand on her own two feet. It doesn't matter who she screws over or who is being robbed of their money or goods or company name, Jim will take her side and fight her battles for her.I can almost guarantee that Wendy is on the phone with Jim right now having him read this thread to her because she is scared and she knows this is a losing battle.That or they are having phone sex as they sit in laughter over this matter.

Point is , FIRST ATTEMPT was made and FAILED .Eric states on his webpage , NOT RESPONSIBLE IF FIRST ATTEMPT FAILS .

NO REFUND , END OF STORY

Old 07-12-2006, 12:48 AM   #67
Mooing Tricycle
honestly? can this be stopped this is getting way out of hand.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:50 AM   #68
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD928
Jim is just trying to get close to Wendy through these forums. Jim is the one who has a woody for Wendy. Every time Wendy is in trouble Jim has to stand up for her. I'm beginning to wonder if Wendy is in a wheel chair or something and can't stand on her own two feet. It doesn't matter who she screws over or who is being robbed of their money or goods or company name, Jim will take her side and fight her battles for her.I can almost guarantee that Wendy is on the phone with Jim right now having him read this thread to her because she is scared and she knows this is a losing battle.That or they are having phone sex as they sit in laughter over this matter.

Point is , FIRST ATTEMPT was made and FAILED .Eric states on his webpage , NOT RESPONSIBLE IF FIRST ATTEMPT FAILS .

NO REFUND , END OF STORY
You don't help much timmy.

You also did not answer my question.

Did you or did you not call wendy and her mother?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:53 AM   #69
TimmyD928
What time and day are you asking about? Yes I called them a few weeks ago and a few months ago.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:54 AM   #70
Wilomn
So no calls in the time frame wendy claims you made threatening calls? None whatsoever? She's just flat out lying?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs