Has anyone had dealings with True Image Reptiles?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2004, 11:24 AM   #1
JESSICA
Has anyone had dealings with True Image Reptiles??

I looked at the Racks they made. Has anyone bought one or know anything about the racks they made ???
How are they compared to, ''Say'' freedom Breeder or Roylance?
Thank You
Jessica Gorges

Old 11-14-2004, 01:59 AM   #2
Rustyssnakes
I have not made a purchace yet but, I did spent sometime with the guys down in Daytona. Very stand up guys, I would feel safe.
Rusty Davis
rustys-balls

Old 11-14-2004, 10:15 AM   #3
Exotics by Nature
Great Product from FANTASTIC GUYS!

Hello,

We were introduced to Paul and Kevin of True Image in Daytona and from the start they were VERY nice and VERY interested in our opinion of their racks. After checking out the "prototype" in Daytona we were very pleased with the design idea. These racks are adjustable for different size boxes on the same level as opposed to purchasing different levels of permanent design. What a GREAT IDEA!!! The make all the boxes for the rack so no shortages getting boxes from companies such as Iris or Sterilite, etc. The hide boxes are what we all dream of... boxes that NO snake can get behind or on TOP OF!!!

This may sound like a shameless plug... HAHA it really is... but I think that this design is PERFECT. Kevin and Paul seem to be dedicated to their work and customers so the turnaround on the racks should be quite fast. This seems to be the problem with most cage and rack builders... 6 weeks turns into 6 months. I don't mind waiting for a good product but my snakes growth rates don't slow down because a builder is backordered.

Those of us that were able to attend the NARBC Chicago (and probably Philadelphia this weekend) were able to see these racks completed as they would be delivered to us. Boxes, hides, heat tape, frame, casters and adjustable rail systems are all very good ideas and improvements on current designs.

I wish these guys good luck... they deserve it! Oh and the only bad thing about them.... they don't make a 4' BOA RACK YET?!? C'mon guys.... pleeeeeeeease????

Thanks,

Old 11-14-2004, 11:36 AM   #4
JESSICA
Thankx everyone,
I am considing getting them. Like you said I wish I could get 1 size bigger on the plastic.
I like the idea of it. It's just a little bit of Money to spend. I just want to know it's worth it.
Thankx Again
Jess

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!