Help... multiple parasites - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:44 AM   #11
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

I have been helping this person also & she has been nothing but honest with me. If you don't have anything nice to say or anything helpful to add then why bother? She wasn't rude to you so there was no need in your comments to her like that at all.
There was really no reason for such a hostile thread, either. It was very unprofessional to completely prejudge someone in that manner. That is a good way to turn new people off, & even though I don't have all that many posts on here myself, I do on other forums & am well versed as to how things go on threads. This was totally unecessary. There are plenty of other more polite ways to get your point across without being so rude!
Why does everyone have to be so argumentative anyway, it is supposed to be a helpful thread, not a degrading one.

Tracie

Old 08-21-2007, 10:10 AM   #12
hhmoore
I acknowledged that some time ago, when I made this statement:
Quote:
Apparently this was one of those cases that I could have expressed myself differently
I then backed up and referred to a previous comment of mine:
Quote:
My comment in my second post remains unchanged and sincere - I'm glad it worked out for you. (both of you)
Yes, I became unnecessarily coarse, and poorly conveyed my thought - I knew what I meant, and sometimes that gets in the way. I will offer no explanation or excuse for a variety of reasons, but neither will I try to hide it or cover it up. I realized the course I had veered onto, and stopped. I acknowledged that Gigi's point(s) had been made and understood, and chose to focus and agree on this statement of hers "and hopefully for the critters it will all work out healthy and w/ big fat hungry lizards! G.."

I came back to this thread for one reason, and one reason alone...and, in a way, it is tempting to log off and leave it undone now that another party has stepped in to comment. I will, instead, proceed in spite of that (most certainly not because of it ). Renei and Gigi, I came back to apologize to you for my behavior. No doubt, you think I am an ass...and, well, I am sometimes. This was one of those times. I'm sorry. Good luck with the little guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!