1.2 Het clown - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #11
eliroge7
I appologize to everyone who thinks I am not paying attention. I have had a lot of things come up in the last 3 days! My dog died I am going to job interview after interview. I just have not had the time to sit in front of a computer. I posted the add with the intention to find out what the snakes are worth it said nothing about for sale or make me an offer. I was just giving thier stats and asking a favor.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliroge7 View Post
I have a trio of 05' het clowns. The male is 1100 g, the females are between 1200 and 1300 g's. I was just wondering what a good asking price for the trio is. I haven't bought or seen any lately. If anyone has an idea please let me know

Thanks,

Eliot
in your first post you post that your looking for a good asking price hense your looking to move them . if you had no intention of selling them or trading or anything then you should have just looked over the internet on sites for average selling price and then you could have formulated your own value from that ..

Old 01-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #13
arcticsnowfx
lol...my thoughts exactly

Old 01-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #14
eliroge7
I do have some intention to sell. I was looking to save time and ask for a little help. instead I get everyone harping on me cuz I don't respond right away. The only bp's I have are these het clowns. I am not very experienced on the whole snakes on line stuff. I am glad u guys are having a good time giving me hell for not being as savy as u are. I appreciate the few people who actually did try to help.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #15
NixonRp
You will find their are quite a few smart ass' on here that have nothing better to do than make issues much larger than they should be and make quick assumptions keep in mind some people do have a life away from a computer.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #16
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixonRp View Post
You will find their are quite a few smart ass' on here that have nothing better to do than make issues much larger than they should be and make quick assumptions keep in mind some people do have a life away from a computer.
Hmmmm smart asses? huh !!! the post reads hes trying to move them, me and a few others on here were interested in them . so it seems as you said above in the quote , that you yourself fit the bill of your own words ..

only thing i can think of the comes to mind right away is

Pot Calling the Kettle Black ? Nixon .....

Old 01-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #17
eliroge7
Okay look, the reason for my post was to see what I could get for them in case I had to give them up. I know I am not the only one on here that can say the financial situation is not up to par! I have been forced to sell some of my other more valuable animals due to financial burdens. Never once did I say I want to sell them. I did however say I may want to sell, but that was way after all this nonsense started. And forgive Brandon for trying to stick up for some guy that was just asking a favor!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #18
cahrens
Quote:
Okay look, the reason for my post was to see what I could get for them in case I had to give them up. I know I am not the only one on here that can say the financial situation is not up to par! I have been forced to sell some of my other more valuable animals due to financial burdens. Never once did I say I want to sell them. I did however say I may want to sell, but that was way after all this nonsense started. And forgive Brandon for trying to stick up for some guy that was just asking a favor!

This is the for sale/wanted section. When you post that you have animals, in the for sale section.....people will think you're trying to sell them. If you don't want to sell them then you shouldn't post them in the classifieds. If you're just looking for their value you should post in the discussion forums.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #19
deborahbroadus
Quote:

It's ok, we all make mistakes. Sometimes someone is nice enough to steer you the right way without making more of it than necessary. Go ahead and put the proper post in the place that Cahren suggested, you may get the kind of responses you want and THEN you can make a decision to sell or not and to whom.

Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread