For Sale Collection for sale including Racks 33 snakes! $4000 obo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
ozarkflyer1974
Collection for sale including Racks 33 snakes! $4000 obo

I bought this collection 3 years ago and I am moving so I need to get rid of these snakes. This is a turn key Collection with 15 females ready to breed and 13 females that will breed next year! All the females are hold backs and several have reduced patterns. Make me an offer for all of them. You can make money with these! All Co-Doms. I need to down size big time. I might be willing to trade for a some visual pieds, let me know what you have!

0.15 1200 - 1900 gram Girls. Many proven and are reduced pattern.
0.13 600-1000 gram hold back normal girls. some reduced pattern, I just havent had the supply of rats here to feed them up, but they love to eat.
1.0 proven lemon pastel
1.0 proven Cinny
1.0 proven black pastel
1.0 100% het High Contrast Albino
1.0 Fire! Smoking. Not proven but ready to breed about 600 grams!
1.0 Spider not big enough to breed this year, but will be ready to go next year.

13 600-1000 gram hold back normal girls. some reduced pattern, I just havent had the supply of rats here to feed them up, but they love to eat.

I have 2 racks of 10 each that are the CB70 tubs. Each has the helix heating
1 rack that will hold about 26 tubs about half the size of the cb70's.

This is a great starter package for someone with the time and energy to care for these snakes. I have other projects now and just want to get rid of them. Make me an offer, I am not unreasonable, I know I wont get a million bucks for them, but I would rather not seperate them. You can make money parting these seperate yourself!

ozarkflyer1974@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread