Natures Spirit A++++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2005, 01:26 PM   #1
drewlowe
Natures Spirit A++++

Hello all,

Thought i would throw up another good guys name. Last week i inquired about a rack system through Natrures Spirit i was told it would be about 10 days until i could recieve it. They had it at my work place 6 days after payment, i was pretty impressed with that. The workmanship looks great also, i'm a very pleased customer.

The only down side is i'm still waiting for my Helix DBS1000 Proportional Thermostat with Grounded Cord to arrive from Bean Farm which should arrive anyday now. I'm still shocked that i ordered both on the same day about 10 mins apart and the rack still arrived before the thermostat. I'm going to "fire" up my rack system as soon as my thermostat arrives, and in a few weeks my eggs from my corn snake shall be hatching so they will be the first to be in the rack system.

This is my very first rack system so i'm very excited to start using it, before this it was all cages.

Thanks for reading and thanks again Natures Spirit for the great rack system.

Jamie Lowe

Old 02-15-2005, 01:45 PM   #2
DAND
Casey and Darla are great to deal with and without a doubt one of the good guys.

Old 02-15-2005, 02:00 PM   #3
Therm
no doubt some of the best in the industry. Great product, great service, great people. Darla and Casey two of the best!

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 02-16-2005, 02:03 AM   #4
Chris@TSE
We recieved an incubator yesturday from Casey and just ordered yet another one. Great products, excellent service. Buy with confidence.

Old 02-16-2005, 02:10 PM   #5
kiote9
I got my first rack from Natures Spirit a week ago and have already ordered another! Can't say enough about how wonderful the Hulses are to deal with!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!