4' Female Aberrant Patterned Retic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 06:24 PM   #1
pituophissayi
4' Female Aberrant Patterned Retic

I have a beautiful 4-5' Female Reticulated python with an aberrant pattern. No recent pics (a couple old though). She has a typical retic disposition, but, I can work with her with gloves... Make me an offer over 400... if you get the money to me by saturday I will sell her for 450 shipped. Otherwise may the highest offer win. This retic is not for the novice retic keep and is by no means for the novice at all. She is a beautiful snake that is healthy as best i know and at last check up had no parasites or anything wrong with her. QUARENTINE anyways. Ok, no sales to minors without parental consent (contact for further info). I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone I feel is unfit, inexperienced, or just not up to keeping this animal. A previously kept list helps. This snake will make an awesome breeder someday.

e-mail me at juggalo4202002@msn.com for more info and send your offers here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2004, 11:02 PM   #2
pituophissayi
She is still available, make me an offer over 200 now, I need to sell her soon. She is a BEAUTIFUL snake and she should calm down with the proper handling (she was "tame" at one point) I just don't have the time to deal with an aggressive animal. If you buy her by Wednesday for 500 I will throw in a free male (a few flaws but the most docile retic you will ever meet and already on small rabbits). The male is only included if you want him and he is only included for 500+ shipping. He is about 6-7' long. If not sold by Saturday I will put her on Reptibid.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread