For Sale *LEDs* 6500K Ultra High Output Diodes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
MoreliaMan
*LEDs* 6500K Ultra High Output Diodes

These LED bulbs are great for Plant Growth in Vivaria & fresh water Aquariums, but also a great idea for saving some electricity & brightening up your reptile enclosures..They add such little heat downward to enclosures that you can actually rest them directly on the glass canopies without damage to the glass or LED. Heat leaves freely upward through the metal side of the bulb & not downward which is great for the summer..
**Special Clear inventory Sale** Take 3 of my 14 Watt LEDs for $45 Shipped (From 8/1-8/8)!!!! Take 3 of my 20 Watt LEDs now $90 Shipped this week & get 3 Free Corded lamps also!** Message me here with all questions & quantity discount options, this is also my paypal: idris2279@yahoo.com

14 Watt LED-
60 individual 6500K High Output Diodes
1300 Lumens
270 Degree rotating base
These are the shorter LED pictured next to a highlighter, will fit Exo/Zoomed Compact hoods

1 Yr warranty on these

20 Watt LED-
100 individual 6500K High output diodes
2000 Lumens
270 Degree rotating base

2 Yr Warranty on these
These are the longer LED pictured & at about 16" in length will not fit compact exo hoods, but can be used with the $5 corded lamps I sell, Socket light adapters with extension cords or even just remove the dome on a dome fixture with these. You can also make your own custom hoods or just find a hood that allows a 16" Bulb to screw in. There is a picture attached of a customer using one of my 16" LEDs on a 36X24X24 enclosure vs a T5 single 24" strip, (Right is the LED vs T5 pictured left, not this is just 1 16" LED on the huge enclosure)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2014, 10:47 PM   #2
MoreliaMan
Unfortunately these do not contain any UVB output, they are however extremely energy efficient & they are very bright & capable of illuminating large enclosures.. Im able to bundle 10ft corded Socket lamps with the larger LEDs at $5 extra as well… email me if you would like pictures or have any interest: idris2279@yahoo.com
Idris of Tincman Herps
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Bobstranzenbach
Can these be laid on the light bent of a Vision cage without concern about it getting too hot and perhaps melting the plastic?

Old 08-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
MoreliaMan
The bottom part of the led doesnt really get too hot & wont melt anything so it can lay flat a out fear of melting whats under it, but the aluminum part around the top and sides gets a little warm and should be allowed to breathe.. Im not sure as ive never used vision cages but it really should be ok as long as the led isnt completely surrounded and has some ventilation.. Email me here if u have any other questions also.. Idris2279@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!