Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #21
TheDream
I read through all the previous posts and it seems that everyone has the same consensus in that Adam is busy moving, family troubles, etc.

I have seen him at every Hamburg show, every Havre de Grace show. He has the time to address this issue and being that it has already been two years?

I really hope this issue becomes resolved. This would be a shame, especially from such a representative like Adam.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #22
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
If he's selling the business (this is the inference I get) then he may no longer care about his "rep?"
This apparently has been going on for two years.................

Old 07-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
I read through all the previous posts and it seems that everyone has the same consensus in that Adam is busy moving, family troubles, etc.

I have seen him at every Hamburg show, every Havre de Grace show. He has the time to address this issue and being that it has already been two years?

I really hope this issue becomes resolved. This would be a shame, especially from such a representative like Adam.
I am not numbered among the 'everyone.'

Since apparently this issue HAS gone on for so long, yet the excuses, reasons listed do not seem to prevent him from attending shows, it seems logic would lead one to believe, he no longer cares about this issue (since he is aware of it)?

That's just the conclusion I have reached, I would be overjoyed to be proven wrong and I hope he pays the man and puts this behind him.

*If, of course, the OP has been proven to be in the right.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:31 AM   #24
lockes
Thanks for all the replies......

My intention is not to bad-mouth Adam but I actually don't know what to do anymore, as he is not responding to my emails

I do have all the invoices, proof of payments and countless emails of promises and more promises. I just want him to get back to me and respond to my emails. I have also phoned and left messages in the past but with no luck.

Hopefully he will get back to me after hearing of this thread. I am out of pocket of $5000 and I can't just forget about that (and that is when it was 12/1 exchange rate and now its only 7.5/1 so there is a significant loss there already)

Thanks for all your help

Old 07-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #25
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
Thanks for all the replies......

My intention is not to bad-mouth Adam but I actually don't know what to do anymore, as he is not responding to my emails

I do have all the invoices, proof of payments and countless emails of promises and more promises. I just want him to get back to me and respond to my emails. I have also phoned and left messages in the past but with no luck.

Hopefully he will get back to me after hearing of this thread. I am out of pocket of $5000 and I can't just forget about that (and that is when it was 12/1 exchange rate and now its only 7.5/1 so there is a significant loss there already)

Thanks for all your help
FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS????

*and we talk about AFRICAN scammers...

Old 07-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #26
mikeyt
I would like to say that I agree with everyone here that I am surprised there has been no resolution to issue.

There is in no way any excuse for Adams actions (or lack there of) in resolving this matter. I have heard from many of people over the last 6 months the same story, he is no where to be found. I too, have seen Adam at many shows set-up or just wondering around talking to vendors, so there should be plenty of time to make a phone call or return an email.

I agree with Deb on this one, I have come to the same conclusion that maybe since Adam is selling off his collection that he no longer cares about his reputation.

While I do appreciate the effort that Adam has made, and the sacrifices that he has made to make a stand for the reptile community, I also want the comfort of knowing that the one representing myself and the rest of the community is acting in an honest, responsible and respectable manner.

Adam, you had a good name, a good business, and you are a good man. If there is any truth to this matter, for yourself, for the industry, make this right.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #27
dturner100
More than 2 years? Are you kidding me? It's time to quit being a nice guy with the "oh I don't want to bad mouth Adam" stuff.

I don't care about somebodies past reputation when it's 5k out of my pocket. Stiff somebody for 2 years out of 5k and you're officially a deadbeat in my book.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #28
chuck69
You might as well face it he rip you off. Your in AFRICAN and he here in the states. Sound to me like he plan on ripping you off from the get go. I mean really what can you do from there. It not like you can jump in a car a and hunt him down. IMO he sound like a crook. $5,000.00 that a really hard leason learn. I feel for your lost. That why i would never buy from over sea. I like doing business with people close enough i can hop in my car take a drive, hunt down, and break their legs if they screw me over. That's just me.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #29
Slipmattic
Sounds to me like Adam is dodging him/her. I can see maybe a month or two, but TWO years? That's along time. I would definatley be trying to how to build a court case against him. Although i have no clue as to do that, internationally? Because that seems the only way you are going to get your money back. If this does happen, you than can sue for cost of flying to that states etc. Just a thought... And Chuck yes, beating someone down and breaking their knees is sometimes satisfying, but non the less your still out your money. In this case it would be 5k, plus intrest.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #30
WillArt
Really,its been over 2 years - I think you have been dooped.I dont know the guy,sounds like a few here do,so I wont bash him,but I have been scammed/ripped off and know where your coming from.If I were you after a month of no contact and that much money I would of taken some legal action.Sorry that happened to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland