Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #71
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatraman@gmail.com View Post
Wow, where to start!?
I have an idea...how about paying Courtney back? Yeah, I think that's a GREAT idea!

Quote:
I have just recently dealt Courtney Roles a low blow, for lack of better terms.
There...fixed that for you.

Quote:
Its not MY fault that the person I was trying to sell a gun to STOLE it and then got fired from our respective workplace.
So...Courtney has to suffer for that?

Quote:
I guess thats what i get for TRUSTING someone who didnt deserve it.
I see you've met Karma, guess she dealt you what you deserved.

Quote:
But that is the LOWEST thing I have ever seen someone do is post private images/information on a public forum.
Seriously? After you, basically, STOLE from Courtney?

Quote:
I dont know about you, but us in the herp business dont rat out our own to the point where their ANIMALS are at risk!
I don't know about you, but us GOOD guys/gals in the herp business don't steal.

Quote:
Once again... Didnt post that I had anything.
I find that hard to believe. If you are keeping animals (ESPECIALLY hots) that are illegal in the state you are currently residing in, you are a detriment to this hobby and I'll never do ANY sort of business with you, and I'll be sure to pass that on to anyone and everyone.

Quote:
If anyone thinks they can just slander people because of a bad experience they had then have fun backing the people who cant move on with their lives.
Get a dictionary...You need one. Desperately.

Quote:
So why should I try to make it right after what she did?
Well, let's see. Who owes who money? Oh yeah, that's right...you owe HER money.

Quote:
once again im done talking with you people about problems that arent yours, and business that isnt yours!
That's GREAT news!

Courtney, I'm terribly sorry you are having to deal with this *avoiding infraction*...although, sadly, I don't see you getting your money, I do HOPE he realizes what he's doing and grows some *cough*, manning up to what he's done.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #72
Suncoast Herpetological
Give it up Katie...it's like trying to teach ethics to sewer rat. He hears the words but has no idea what you are saying.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #73
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Give it up Katie...it's like trying to teach ethics to sewer rat. He hears the words but has no idea what you are saying.
Couldn't resist...

Old 06-14-2011, 12:21 AM   #74
amercnwmn
Ugh..what part of "NO NEED TO CONTACT ME OTHER THAN TO PAY ME" do you NOT understand, Adam? It's here or nowhere.

I tried to sort this out with you via PM on 3 different occasions and you didn't do what was right, then. As far as I am concerned you BLEW your shot to be a man and make things right when you sent your original ultimatum I remove this post or you wouldn't pay me back.
So in order to keep this updated with the ongoings of this situation, I'll be sharing your PMs. I thought that was made clear already....

Quote:
Adam Atra Vordermark
And I like how you said theres no point in contacting me. Well for one, You could talk to the site managers who I am very sure can take on and off whatever they want, and If they can't then oh well.
What?
It's already been explained very clearly by one of the Admins that the posts DO NOT get removed.
Why are you so worried about it? As you have said you are "content with the choices you've made".

Quote:
And even though you are being a supreme to me right now for no reason other than your lack of patience, I still plan on paying you.
Gee Adam, THANK YOU for planning to pay me NINE MONTHS LATER DESPITE my
"supremely " and "impatient" ways.

Quote:
I gave you my word, and it will happen..
Yeah, cause so far that's worked out great for me.

Quote:
So yes, keep SLANDERING my name all you want.
It's NOT slander, for crying out loud. I've even DEFINED it for you. *headdesk* It's not even LIBEL. I HAVE the screen shots where we made our arrangement, and you agreed.

Quote:
But as far as those no-life tools that actually respond to that forum I really dont care what is said. And what they say, and what you say will not, and has not changed the opinions of those who actually know me.
You SHOULD care what these "no life tools" think about you, they make up a LARGE part of our hobby and word of mouth is a lot in this hobby. I can PROMISE you some of your friends are reading this and seeing some very POOR behavior and acceptance of responsibility on your part.

What good is a person if you can't hold them at their word??

Quote:
Welcome to the real world courtney.
Wait..is this the "real" world where people dress up in ninja suits and fire "energy" from their palms like you claim to?? Cause if so, I'd like to go home now. Ok I'm done being a " ".
I live in the world where I try to pay my debts. I'm not perfect, and I do overlook things, but I do keep in contact and try to make right. You astound me with your complete inability to accept responsibility for ANYTHING.

Quote:
You will get your money, because I SAID YOU WILL. I cant say the same for anyone else.
Anyone else?? Is there a mouse in your pocket? Or do you owe others money, too?

Quote:
I am sorry it turned out this way. But we are all responsible for our choices, and I have admitted to my actions, so I am content with my choices.
Well I'm glad you are happy with your choice to NOT bother to so much as communicate with someone who considered you a friend. YOU are the reason this turned out the way it did. The ONLY thing you are sorry for, is the fact that you weren't able to walk away from a deal. You thought I was a push over, and in many ways, I am the most LAID BACK person you'll meet, but I have my limits, and you pushed them.

You are a real piece of work, Adam, and I no longer desire to have ANY communication with you unless it's on the BOI where others can also see the type of lies and irresponsibility you conjure.

Quote:

And as far as what I owe you, I paid you 125 when you got here. And you said 150 for the atheris pair and 50 for the puff. So I only I owe you 175 not 225.
Sorry Adam, that is incorrect. It was $100 for the cage, that's what you paid me when I delivered it. The agreement is in the PMs in black and white. I don't recall lowering the price for the Puff, and I can't find a record of that in my conversations? However, I would accept $200.

Quote:
Because I was planning on sending you 100 the first week I said if the gun deal went half the way it was sposed to because he was sposed to give me 100 that week then the other 250 the next. But shit just went downhill from there.
Well even BEFORE you went to sell the gun you had agreed to pay me the FOLLOWING WEEK. I even offered to take low payments, really all I wanted was for you to say "Hey I've not forgotten I owe you, times are tough, I'm working on it." But all you were working on is trying to acquire MORE stuff without taking care of your debts.

In fact, only AFTER I contacted YOU requesting payment (3 different occasions in a NINE month period-my being an "impatient again!!) did you bother to even speak to me. Several PMs were ignored, and I resorted to posting publicly on your wall in order to elicit a response.

Quote:
Im done explaining myself, You will get your money
Thanks.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #75
amercnwmn
Sorry the above quotes were from a PM I just received:
in whole:
Quote:
Adam Atra Vordermark
And I like how you said theres no point in contacting me. Well for one, You could talk to the site managers who I am very sure can take on and off whatever they want, and If they can't then oh well. And even though you are being a supreme **** to me right now for no reason other than your lack of patience, I still plan on paying you. I gave you my word, and it will happen.. So yes, keep SLANDERING my name all you want. But as far as those no-life tools that actually respond to that forum I really dont care what is said. And what they say, and what you say will not, and has not changed the opinions of those who actually know me. Welcome to the real world courtney. You will get your money, because I SAID YOU WILL. I cant say the same for anyone else. I am sorry it turned out this way. But we are all responsible for our choices, and I have admitted to my actions, so I am content with my choices. And as far as what I owe you, I paid you 125 when you got here. And you said 150 for the atheris pair and 50 for the puff. So I only I owe you 175 not 225. Because I was planning on sending you 100 the first week I said if the gun deal went half the way it was sposed to because he was sposed to give me 100 that week then the other 250 the next. But s*** just went downhill from there. Im done explaining myself, You will get your money

Old 06-14-2011, 07:31 AM   #76
Focal
Adam Atra Vordermark... have you manned-up and made a payment yet?

Old 06-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #77
jimoo
Time for small claims and to get a judgement. Unlikely you'll collect, but it is the logical next step.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #79
reticguy76
yet another person i am ashamed to have in my hobby. chalk another one up to dishonesty and greed

Old 06-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #80
amercnwmn
Thanks Lucille, I no longer have a good address on him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!