Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-21-2004, 09:25 AM   #16
Xtreme Reptiles
Make sure you all read your fed ex contract very closely, You are signing away all your rights to ANY reimbursement from them... Say goodbye to, getting your money back for late packages, Claiming anything that is lost stolen or destroyed even if its insured, and make sure you have your pricing guide set up before you start shippping... We got stuck with over $4,000 in over billing due to lies from our account rep and delays... Just a heads up on the headaches we encountered about 4 months ago during this pioneer period.... Most reps do not know these accounts even exist... Also Be prepared to have your customers demand their money back for shipping even though you will not get it back, cause the customer service 800 # for fed ex will say they give you your money back cause they do not know what is in your contract

Alfredo Veloso

Old 02-21-2004, 10:13 AM   #17
Joel R
Unclear of what happen?

"We got stuck with over $4,000 in over billing due to lies from our account rep and delays"

Alfredo can you please explain this better?

Thanks
Joel Roberts

Old 02-21-2004, 10:17 AM   #18
Xtreme Reptiles
We were promised a discounted rate due to our obvious volume discount... Wewere approved for the account 30-40 days after we opened it... Once we started shipping our bills started coming in billed at full price, no discount whatso ever... My rep told me she was working hard to get me the best rate and not to worry about it... 1 month went by almost 2 before I went over her head and called her boss... Had my rates the next day but I was SOL to all of the previous bills... WHich is BS but sometime you have let it go as we have no Other option (at the Moment) for shipping...

Alfredo Veloso

Old 02-21-2004, 10:22 AM   #19
Joel R
average cost?

So what is the average? As Airborne is between $35 - $50. What is FedEx?

Also, once you get your rates, do they have all the hidden extras like Airborne?

Thanks.
Joel

Old 02-21-2004, 10:23 AM   #20
TK2001
Rates

Hi,

I am planning on setting up an account with FedEx and had a question.

After you set up an account to ship reptiles are the rates the same ?

Thanks,

TK

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver