Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-21-2004, 08:58 PM   #41
WebSlave
When you say "they charged you", how exactly did they do that? Did you give them a credit card number? Is there an online account display that you are viewing? Where are you seeing this charge that has been applied?

Old 02-21-2004, 09:01 PM   #42
TheHypoGecko
When you sign up you have to proivide credit card information so they can bill you when you ship and buy supplies. I found out they took $20 when I checked my bank statement. Nowhere in the whole process of signing up did it say I would be charged for anything.

Old 02-21-2004, 09:04 PM   #43
Joel R
Same here,, it asked for credit card (assumed for billing purposes) and my credit card has been charge, 3, $10 charges by Fedex.

No one else has had this happen?

Old 02-21-2004, 09:13 PM   #44
dwedeking
My contract states live harmless reptiles. This includes snakes and lizards. I did this as we're just now starting the snake side of the business but are primarily lizards and wanted to be cleared for both.

It's been so long since I signed up for Fedex (over 2 years as I signed up with both UPS and Fedex when I started the business so I'd have accounts just incase) but they didn't ask for credit card information at the time.

It's probably an error but I'd be bent as well.

Old 02-21-2004, 09:42 PM   #45
Brian Oakley
Well, I know I opened my acct. before the 13th of Feb. Reason I mention the 13th is that I also just got my credit card statement in the mail and it goes through the 13th and mentions nothing about it. NOT to say it won't happen, but I DO know I was told it was free.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver