Jeremy Stark????? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:31 AM   #11
bushmastersteve
I had a Jeremiah Stark want to trade some carpets for bull morphs. I kept asking for pictures and got lots of promises and excuses but never produced any...he actually tried to send me to other sites to see the parents. He is in MO by the phone #, and turns out he lives a few blocks from where I grew up.

Old 04-26-2018, 11:09 PM   #12
snowgyre
Jeremy Stark appears to be at it again. He is posting many high-end pied ball pythons for sale on the Basement Ball Python Breeders/Hobbyist page. Does anybody recognize where these photos are lifted from? I doubt they're his.
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2018, 11:40 PM   #13
snowgyre
To follow up, he posted a video and it appears he does actually have these snakes in his possession. I left the following comment on his advertisement:

"To clarify on the scammer warning I issued above: it appears Jeremy does actually have the snakes in his possession thanks to the video he just posted. His previous scams were from 2004, with additional sketchy dealings in 2005 and 2011. Perhaps he has turned over a new leaf. I don't know, but that's a lot of money to gamble. I'll just leave it at that. If you end up having a transaction with Jeremy Stark, please post an update on the Faunaclassifieds Board of Inquiry. If you have a positive transaction and Jeremy is truly turning over a new leaf, that is valuable. If you had a negative transaction, that is necessary to share to protect future buyers and sellers."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!