Bad Guy Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2016, 02:39 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
I can understand that, but it does not address the funding balance.

Old 05-24-2016, 02:41 PM   #22
Gastro3003
If funds are not available they try a second time 2 days later and then they call us

Anyway
The point is u can see from THE LAST email I sent him at nighy tgat I saw no funds in Paypal and went to bed !!!!

I immediately refunded ALL I had in the account right away and asked him to wait a few days which he refused

He also put in a claim to Payapl for The FULL AMOUNT ..even though he got 500 back

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 02:50 PM   #23
Gastro3003
I am the real Gastroenterologist
You dot paypal someone without speaking to the person at all. Right at bedtime. Things are coming in and out of my PayPal account all day. If I wanted to use his money I wouldn't have told him when he asked me at night that it was already sold and that I had not received any money from him yet! He was irresponsible by simply sending money to me

And again I refunded $500 which was my balance in PayPal and told him in a few days I will have the rest and he decided the best way to go would be to put up a claim in PayPal for $927 even though he had already gotten $500 back

Old 05-24-2016, 02:54 PM   #24
nickolasanastasiou
I am not familiar with automatic withdrawal via PayPal since I would never go for that haphazard control.

$X was due for tuition.

$927 was sent by Adam.

You had $500 in balance to send as a partial refund.

The tuition consumed his $427 exactly to reach its total due?

There are other parts of the deal discussion I would not like as a buyer or as a seller, but this PayPal situation and funding availability feels odd.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:06 PM   #25
Gastro3003
That's exactly right

You can set up Paypal to pay for any recurring bills

He had no business just sending me money in the middle of the night while I was sleeping

I sent back 500 IMMEDIATELY and he would of had the rest by now but he chose to fight on Paypal

HE was the irresponsible one

Old 05-24-2016, 03:07 PM   #26
TortsRUs-ADAM
Robert Brunner as far as me opening a PayPal claim for the full refund amount of $927 is all a lie! I clearly stated to PayPal that you had sent me a refund of $475 because the item you were selling (tortoise) had been sold and was longer available. I'm not a scammer and PayPal isn't stupid, they can clearly see our transaction (my amount sent $927 and your partial refund $475).

Where are you coming up with the idea I opened a claim for the full purchase amount?

You used my money and I'm sure you've tried using/scamming other people's money as well.

Thanks,
Adam

Old 05-24-2016, 03:11 PM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
You might want to post screen shots of the PayPal situation, Adam. All relevant payments, dispute stuff, and things of that nature like the messages in the dispute fields.

Might be easier/simpler that way for readers.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:12 PM   #28
Gastro3003
I will post what the paypal claim is ....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 03:13 PM   #29
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
He sent the money without telling me....I went to bed...In the AM when I woke up I saw his deposit ..buy tuition was taken out

I IMMEDIATELY sent him my balance of about 500..and said I would have the rest in a few days

Again... he sent the money without contacting me at all. It was just before 11 p.m. eastern time. I'm not sure if he included the email above where I said I have not received any money yet I will check in the morning goodnight.

Had he told me he was sending the money I would have told him not to because it was sold.

Then your ad should not say, "first to PayPal the money gets him"; that indicates that the buyer needs to jump on it and send the money now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 03:14 PM   #30
nickolasanastasiou
Yeah, you both should have equivalent access to that information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!