Info Animal Plastics PVC Cages - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #21
yodawagon
I always assume 16 weeks for wait time. Ill agree, its annoying, but what choice do you have. They have great customer relations, and always treat me well. Its a trade off. I had a LED light stop working, and a panel arrived with a small ding. Both times the replacement arrived within 4 days. Ive had fast shipping and horrible customer service, and I'd much rather have it the AP way.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:50 PM   #22
SkyIslandReptiles
Everyone goes in knowing it's going to take time to build your cage they are one of the fastest builders out there and I have ordered several times from them knowing I'm going to be waiting but their cages are top of the line and if there is a problem they work to fix it. Hope you get yours soon I'm waiting on 6 myself call Ali and see what is going on I'm sure it's a simple misunderstanding
William Gornto
JSky Island Reptiles

Old 05-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #23
nickolasanastasiou
Long lead times and some further delays are common in the cage-building business, so that is just part of the game there.

If the OP was given specific shipping dates or windows that were at or after the end of the completion-by dates, then that is on the company if there has been slippage.

I am not sure of the specifics of communications that may have occurred, but my above statements generally apply regardless of the company.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:14 PM   #24
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Long lead times and some further delays are common in the cage-building business, so that is just part of the game there.
This. Also, the bigger the enclosure the longer the wait. I bought two 8 footers over a year ago that popped up for sale locally that have been sitting empty, but later this year I'll need them.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:52 AM   #25
meowmeowkazoo
You might have more look checking locally to see if anyone is selling PVC cages used. That is generally a lot faster than waiting for them to be made by any company.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!