Problem getting FedEx certified - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 05-13-2005, 09:58 AM   #1
rLviper
Problem getting FedEx certified

Hello,

I have been trying to get approved by FedEx to ship reptiles for about 4 months now with hardly any luck. In February, I was able to get a box approved by the testing center. I then had several attempts to get my account rep to call me. It took him about a month and a half to return one of my calls. He gave me a number for the legal department. They called me back about a week later and told me that it was my account rep's responsibility to get me the waiver. I then tried again to get my account rep to contact me. I told him I was told it was his responsibility to get me the waiver, but he said that it was legal department's responsibility, and gave me James Brown's number. I have yet to get a call back and it has been about a month since then. All I really need is this stupid little waiver. I have someone waiting for me to ship some snakes to him, and I'm really lucky that he's been so patient with this ordeal. If anyone could fax me a copy of the waiver or knows anything that could help me out, please either reply here or email me at rLviper87@aol.com. Thank you.

Old 05-13-2005, 12:57 PM   #2
CJBianco
My regional rep (Spartanburg, SC) is Mr. Leonard Evansek and he is wonderfully punctual about returning calls or emails. Give him a call or email. I'm sure he can get things jumpstarted. He is very passionate about helping the reptile shipping industry. You can reach him at:

Lenny Evansek
FedEx Account Executive
864-630-8594
leonard.evansek@fedex.com

Oh! And tell him Chris Bianco (bee-ahn-coh) sent you. That may help, too.

Good Things,
Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!