Tony Hurt d/b/a/ Snake Evolutions - GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2004, 10:14 PM   #1
Alice Cobb
Thumbs up Tony Hurt d/b/a/ Snake Evolutions - GOOD GUY

I just wanted to reiterate that Tony Hurt is a good guy. He and I have been working a deal for the past 2 weeks or so and he has always returned my emails and calls immediately. He is knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge - a real plus for a new breeder like me.

Alice Cobb

Old 10-04-2004, 10:52 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
I haven't dealt with Tony but met him in Daytona & saw his snakes he had for sale. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or recommend him.

Old 10-05-2004, 12:30 AM   #3
Wyatt
Tony Hurt

I would like to take a moment to say that Tony Hurt is probably one of the most kind hearted and honest persons that I know, on a business level and a personal level. I have know Tony for a few years now and there is not a negative thing in the world that I can say about his business ethics or his conduct ( OTHER THAN HE BETTER CALL ME MORE OFTEN, LOL ) !!!! I definately recommend him for any purchases that you may have.

Thanks,
Wyatt

TW Intl Inc.
Dallas,Tx

Old 10-05-2004, 03:45 AM   #4
MPenn
I have to agree, I have known Tony for a few years now and would not hesitate to buy anything from him.

Michael

Old 10-05-2004, 12:04 PM   #5
Lynn
Thumbs up

Tony is totally awesome......And so is his snakes.. You will get what you paid for and more....

Old 11-14-2004, 09:15 AM   #6
KaylaJ
Thumbs up

Tony is awesome! I cannot even begin to thank him for all his help in the herp area. I have bought a few animals from him over the past month and will continue to be a repeat customer. His facility is very nice and clean and animals are well taken care of (and fed VERY well!) Thanks Tony!
BTW- The Pastel is doing super!

Kayla Richardson

Old 11-15-2004, 12:23 AM   #7
jnsreptiles
Thumbs up

I've said it before, and I still stand by it. Tony Hurt is one of the nicecest guys you will meet in the biz. I bought a pastel male from him (and some cages and supplies), and it is unbelievably healthy and beautiful. I am at his house on a weekly basis, and I must say, his animals are clean, healthy and well fed. I could go on and on about how great of a friend he is... I trust Tony completely and would recommend him to anyone looking for pastels, Brazilian rainbow boas, het BP's, or whatever. (Until I have mine for sale next year, lol, j/k) Anyone looking to buy from Tony, you can buy with confidence. A definate class act!!!

Jason Smith

Old 11-15-2004, 05:11 AM   #8
Alice Cobb
Thumbs up Tony Hurt d/b/a Snake Evolutions - Good Guy

When I started this post I was buying 2 lemon pastels from Tony and was very impressed with how he handled the sale and all my questions. Now that I've received the 2 snakes I am even more impressed with Tony and his snakes. They arrived healthy, parasite free and absolutely beautiful. Tony stayed with me all the way and followed up after I received my shipment. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again. He is a good guy!

Alice

Old 11-15-2004, 08:00 AM   #9
Shakahn's Grove
Thumbs up Excellent guy!

In the short time I have known Tony he has been a total help and great person to know. Never hesitate to buy from Tony, he takes excellent care with his animals and knows his stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again and indeed will here sooner then later. =)

Old 12-17-2004, 08:54 PM   #10
BryonsBoas
Talking Tony is awesome

Just got my het for Clown in today and he is SMOKING COOL. Tony treated me SUPER well and I can't wait till I get a few odds and ends taken care of so I can pick a couple more of his critters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!