Bad Guy Chris Davis (Calebroad) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #1
Lucille
Chris Davis (Calebroad)

Most of you know that I have been a member of Fauna for years. Until recently, I have not really spent a lot of time on fb groups, but because of my son's plans to move to another state I decided to try to learn more about fb, as I know that is one of the ways in which we will communicate.

On April 1, one of the moderators of a fb reptile group put up an April Fool's post saying that their group was now going to charge membership fees and mentioned Fauna. Comments and questions arose, I answered a few not as a representative of Fauna but just as a Fauna member. All in all, it was both funny and informative until Chris posted.

I believe those posts say a lot about who he is but I hesitated for several days about posting here, both because it does not involve an actual transaction, and frankly because it is exceedingly unflattering to me. I finally decided that despite the awkwardness of repeating such unflattering descriptions, the posts are of value to readers here, because he has made similar wild accusations in other threads here that do involve a transaction, and to show readers what they might expect from him.

Chris Davis:

I am hated on the BOI - their trolls make reasonable talking points impossible - and I did predict the fall of the BOI - only a handful of total rejects, from civilized society live and breath the BOI. And Lucille ^^^ is one of those rejects. She indicated to me the facebooks groups, including the FBI, were lame ducks, while the BOI was the golden standard. And for years, Lucille obsesses over busting my balls for all of my shortcomings. Making sure to savagely and brutally point out any flaws that I may have. Yet here she is, having slithered out from under her creepy, disgusting vail of secrecy, joining our public groups, pathetically begging that we financially prop up her platform to bust balls. No way - Lucille, take your sorry ass back to where you came from, while I scream burn baby burn! I’m happy to see you collapse, but at least spare yourself the indignity of begging us “imperfect guys” for our money. Enjoy the fall princess!

Chris Davis:

Clarence Anderson I am thriving in every aspect of my life. I’m a happy guy, and blessed in more ways than I can ever say. It’s only in the eyes of the BOI trolls, that I can do no right. And now they are collapsing - reap what we sow? Yes! Am I bitter? Yes probably, but also, I feel vindicated when I see my adversaries fall. I feel like, that somewhere along the lines, I did something right. Reap what we sow? - I guess I’m just a sore winner!

Chris Davis:

Lucille Hollander The BOI - is trying to collect money, and self admitted that it is no longer of value. And the reason is because, you lie, you cheat, you stay on there 24/7 and you hijack every conversation, then you and your “regulars”
pat each other on the back, and give each other kuddos. Your a joke, folks gag at the mere mention of your name. Nobody is buying what your selling. You need to learn something - you cannot beat me. You have lied,
degraded, intentionally hurting others by bashing them and reducing their character. You try to lure then back on, then you pursue them in other ways. I know of one suicide you are personally responsible for. You are a very, very sick person. And your badgering, and humiliating, and dehumanizing, and deliberately, and in concert with your thugs, you cause trauma and duress. The loss of life and the injury is broad and very bad. I am actively working with authorities to have you criminally prosecuted for the one suicide, and another suicide attempt has been brought to my attention with this post. The BOI collapse is the very least of your worries. Not to mention you have a special place, in you know where. Your a sick, sick, sick, disgusting person, who sits at home, and tries to convince folks their lives are not meaningful, and they have no reson to continue life - and for that Lucille, you and your Wolfpack, will
pay a price. Your victims will have justice done.

Chris Davis:

Lucille Hollander ignorant Lucille, you really believe you can try to demoralize me, harass me, degrade me, bully me, and slander me into submission, ignorant Lucille, your gonna need a much, much, much bigger stick! This is a Chris Davis - you will lose. 100% you will lose. Just like you always have lost! Pathetic! You keep on, your gonna end up in a courtroom with me, and you will
absolutely lose, because your behavior and the resulting loss of life, is beyond unacceptable!

Old 04-05-2019, 10:27 AM   #2
Lucille
I would appreciate if someone could take and post screen shots here, I could not figure out how to take a screen shot of the posts only.

Old 04-05-2019, 11:20 AM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
As requested. These are from April 3rd.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2019, 11:43 AM   #4
Lucille
Thank you Nick. Also, I feel that people should be notified when there is a thread about them so that they have an opportunity to present their side, so I have notified Chris of this thread.

Old 04-05-2019, 12:23 PM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
How times have changed.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
It would be nice if he would compensate Jason Williamson, whom he has owed for years now. Actual success would mean being plenty able to fulfill outstanding obligations.

Old 04-05-2019, 06:10 PM   #7
WebSlave
Well I can't dispute Chris Davis's claim about the BOI, based on the evidence I see:
Quote:
self admitted that it is no longer of value
But as for his other claims that this is a result of little ol' Lucille terrorizing these big manly he-men in the industry into leaving here, well, I do get quite a chuckle out of that mental image......

But I guess using the truth as a cattle prod could have that sort of effect.

IMHO.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:42 PM   #8
Herpin Man
I haven't really been following the Chris Davis threads on BOI, and I'm not on facebook, however I am going to make some general comments, as a casual observer of the BOI, that I think are relevant here.

I have noticed a fair number of people making negative comments like this about the BOI, speaking of it as though it is a specific group of people. It's not a group of people, it's a communication platform that almost any interested person can gain access to, and make their own comments. That's the whole idea. The BOI isn't Lucille, or the trolls, or the total rejects, or the thugs, or whoever. Sure, there are a few who post here regularly, but other people including Chris Davis are free to make their contributions if they wish; instead, they pout in their corners and complain about getting beaten up here.

I have also noticed a few commonalities among the people who do complain about getting beaten up on the BOI. Most of the time, it's the scammers and the liars who complain about getting taken down here. They deserve it. If a person who isn't a scammer or a liar is getting beat up, it's either because they are obnoxious and offensive, or because they simply aren't bright enough to make a convincing case for themselves.

If I had to guess, based solely on his own comments on the facebook screen shot, I'd say Chris Davis is probably all of the above.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:00 AM   #9
JColt
He is one of the most arrogant passive/aggressive people ever to be on this board. What group was this Lucille? If not comfortable posting send me a pm please.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:56 AM   #10
Lucille
Joe, it was the FBI group. I have no issue with the way they handled it, they just shut down commenting, and then I reported the posts to FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I have notified Chris of this thread.
Chris responded via PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad

How do I become a contributing member? My genuine, raw, distaste about the BOI does not come from
the BOI, not their members. It comes from Trolls, I have some points that I want to make, as to let the owner hear my perspective.

You are a wrecking ball, as I have stated all along. And I want to join the convo - I revisited the BOI last week after I noticed your panhandling for funds.

How do i contribute? As I can already see a big difference in the comments, and maybe to be humbled is exactly what you and your wolf pack needed. It’s never too late to save the BOI - unless you and your Wolfpack are determined to wreck it.

- Christopher Davis
I have a Wolfpack? Seems to me that the folks here are rugged individualists and can and do think for themselves. I admire many of them but they are nobodies pack animals, they speak for themselves.

Chris seems to be casting himself in the role of savior of the BOI in his own eyes. I suggest that he take care of his lying and scamming first, and square away his debts to those he owes money to, before donning a halo

I do not think that will happen, I do not think Chris will make things right with those he owes just based on behavior he has shown in the Bad Guy threads about him. (And I encourage readers to read all of the threads about him prior to considering any sort of transaction. I would not buy a turtle from him if he had the last turtle on earth.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!