LIARS & THIEVES: Troy and Kellie Wikel (aka exotics2aquatics, Swift, Whiteboro, etc.) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2014, 01:21 PM   #42
naidraug ohopak
Any update on these two?

I believe they are now doing similar things in Hawaii.

Old 03-17-2015, 03:57 PM   #43
punapetah
Quote:
Originally Posted by naidraug ohopak View Post
Any update on these two?

I believe they are now doing similar things in Hawaii.
They came and left Hawaii scammed several people. But I thwarted their Go Fund Mes they were trying to pull off. I came across these crooks when they sold a junk Jeep to a single mom I knew. Googled them and found they were trolls of the worst kind.
I had posted a lot of info about that here last year, don't see their Hawaii reports on here by other people.
Last info was they were going to grandma's in Arizona for christmas when they couldn't pull off their "Escape from the lava flow scam" and their covers were pulled here on her facebook page and on other blogs and groups.
They're still loose and running.

Old 03-17-2015, 04:34 PM   #44
naidraug ohopak
Quote:
Originally Posted by punapetah View Post
They came and left Hawaii scammed several people. But I thwarted their Go Fund Mes they were trying to pull off. I came across these crooks when they sold a junk Jeep to a single mom I knew. Googled them and found they were trolls of the worst kind.
I had posted a lot of info about that here last year, don't see their Hawaii reports on here by other people.
Last info was they were going to grandma's in Arizona for christmas when they couldn't pull off their "Escape from the lava flow scam" and their covers were pulled here on her facebook page and on other blogs and groups.
They're still loose and running.
We notified every one we could in Aug 2014. No one paid attention to us here.

They caused a very nice young man to lose his home inherited from his recently deceased mom (Ainaloa).

I did hear they hightailed it to AZ last fall. In an odd coincidence, a FOC worked with Kellie Wikel's mother a few years ago.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

LAPD was contacted about Troy Wikel intimating that he was LAPD.

But Kapoho NW thought Wike's were just da bomb! THE BIVN's spot was because NW took Kellie around to all the homes in Kapoho. Friends got ostracized for letting people know about Kellie. Can u believe it!!!!

Just saw the sex offender brother who was in Nanawale is now none-compliant with the State. (moved maybe and didnt notifiy??)

Old 03-17-2015, 05:04 PM   #45
punapetah
Besides ripping off landlords, and setting up fraudulent GoFundMe site (which I got shut down) she had her fake photography business, she is NOT a photographer but the local people she ripped off didn't know any better. She really likes using FB to do her crimes.
Her "Save us from the lava" GoFundMe I got shut down too. But I'm sure they ripped someone off to pay for 5-6 airfares back to the mainland. But as more people get hip to their ways and if they find this collection, eventually they will burn the wrong person.
IF it were me they burned, they wouldn't have made it off the island without jumping bail.

Old 03-17-2015, 05:24 PM   #46
naidraug ohopak
Quote:
Originally Posted by punapetah View Post
Besides ripping off landlords, and setting up fraudulent GoFundMe site (which I got shut down) she had her fake photography business, she is NOT a photographer but the local people she ripped off didn't know any better. She really likes using FB to do her crimes.
Her "Save us from the lava" GoFundMe I got shut down too. But I'm sure they ripped someone off to pay for 5-6 airfares back to the mainland. But as more people get hip to their ways and if they find this collection, eventually they will burn the wrong person.
IF it were me they burned, they wouldn't have made it off the island without jumping bail.
She is still friends with a number of people from Big Island on her Kellie Swift FB page including Bobbie Jean Leithead-Todd, Kevin Dayton, Sean King, Smiley Burrows, and Alan Mc Narie that I can see. I am really surprised especially to see the names of BJ and Kevin on that list.

She is also still FB friends with Betty Oberman the so called Kapoho NW big cheese.

Are we the only ones who are seeing what a shitz she is?

Old 03-17-2015, 05:31 PM   #47
punapetah
Are we the only ones who are seeing what a shitz she is?[/quote]

yea most those people barely use FB, let along know how to search the web.

Old 03-17-2015, 05:38 PM   #48
bcr229
For those whose google-fu is weak:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...l.3747718.html

Active warrant as of 8/22/14, see pg 17 bottom row center:
http://www.alachuasheriff.org/pdfs/2...nted-FINAL.PDF

Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM   #49
naidraug ohopak
A friend of ours send the links to FL felony stuff to the Greg Braun (prez of VHCA) and Richard Shea Board member and unofficial legal eagle of VHCA and they just blamed - seriously blamed - my friend for bringing it up to them.

Are these people just blind or is it the way it has always been.... she got befriended by someone in Kapoho NW and that person will never acknowledge that it was a poor choice.

Grrrrrr! Just posting today is pissing me off about Kellie Swift Wikel. Good luck with keeping the public informed. Maybe someone in AZ will google her and this will all come up! and they can benefit from our experiences.

Old 03-18-2015, 01:51 AM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Well, I have information on them in AZ. I'll update the other thread which has more information on it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249905

They are running a booth at a flea market.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!