For Sale Superb 1.1. Black-headed Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 11-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Bowdoin55
Superb 1.1. Black-headed Pythons

Hello all,

Someone close to me has recently fallen on hard times, so I am thinning the herd a bit to raise funds and do my part to help out. My first priority with regard to BHPs is my "Western" type project; I would not otherwise offer these outstanding animals for sale:

1.1. 2011 "red" type black-headed pythons (Aspidites melanocephalus)

These are exceptional, healthy animals. Red BHP's simply do not come much nicer.

I am asking $2600 shipped for the pair. I will consider reasonable offers, but I know what these snakes are worth.

The female, produced by Derek Roddy, was a bit slow to start feeding on her own (which accounts for her smaller size) but she is now a voracious--even vicious--feeder on rodents, quail, and the occasional pinky finger.

A close up to show off her color:

The male, produced by Bradley Sturgeon and acquired from Derek Roddy, is the most robust of my 2011 BHPs. Like the female, he is totally problem free. He will knock your socks off in person.

I would describe their temperaments as "handleable but hungry."

Feel free to email me with any interest or questions (davidmarkdiamond@gmail.com). My shipping window is rapidly closing, so act fast if you think you're ready to be owned by the coolest snake species on Earth.

All the best,

David Diamond
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
nursebutterfly1
Hi
Are you willing to sell them individually?

Old 07-16-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
hhmoore
I was trying to figure out why 3 yr old blackheads were so small, until I realized you replied to a two year old ad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!