For Sale BLACKHEADED PYTHONS (Aspidites melanocephalus) – LARGE PROVEN GROUP – RED PHASE - EXC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 07-19-2014, 09:59 PM   #1
toddtrow
BLACKHEADED PYTHONS (Aspidites melanocephalus) – LARGE PROVEN GROUP – RED PHASE - EXC

I have been breeding blackheaded pythons since 2004, but the time has come to cut back on my colony size. My colony consist of 2.7 adults representing bloodlines from Wagner, Barker, Turner, Retes, Lazik, and Georgen. All of these adults have been in my possession since babies, or produced in our facility. These animals have all been selected for specific coloration and banding patterns.

1.0 2008 Proven male from Matt Turner Japan bloodlines cross Georgen/Barker ($2000)
1.0 2009 Proven male from Matt Turner Japan bloodlines cross Georgen/Barker ($2000)
0.1 2003 Proven (2x) female from Wagner cross Retes bloodlines ($2000)
0.1 2005 Proven (4x) female from pure Turner Japan bloodlines. Produced first clutch at 18 months ($2500)
0.1 2005 Proven (3x) female from Georgen cross Barker bloodlines ($2500)
0.4 2010 Virgin females from Wagner/Retes cross Georgen/Barker bloodlines ($1500)

Group Price - $14,000 (Pairs and trios pricing varies depending on animals)

If you want to breed one of the most magnificent pythons available, these are for you! For more information and/or individualized pictures, weights, and sizes, please feel free to contact me. I take the time to answer all emails promptly. Excellent references available from year’s of happy customers. Serious inquiries only, please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!