Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2017, 11:23 PM   #131
Bobby Douglass
Andrew, would you agree that your "approximate" sizes were not even close?

Old 01-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #132
Bryan S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Bryan,
There's always 3 sides to every story, there's his side, then there's the other guy's side, then there's the TRUTH.

Not that it matters, I'll wait the outcome of what I've read in this thread. Both parties suing each other to no end, I'm quite sure the winner of this battle, will post their winnings here.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
That's assuming that every story does not have someone 100% in the right.

I agree, this is something that won't likely go away for some time.

Old 01-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #133
Chris Kennard
Andrew, could you please respond to post #23?

Old 01-24-2017, 11:42 PM   #134
Apopp1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Andrew, would you agree that your "approximate" sizes were not even close?
Thank You for bringing that up, Bobby. First it is important to note that Chris Davis used the smallest turtle in most of his examples and fake redirect. That being said prior to the sale, over the phone I told Chris that I was not aware of the industry standard for measuring turtles, as I am a Snake and Monitor breeder primarily. He had every opportunity to ask me to measure them any way he wanted prior to making his decision. I sent him additional pictures that he didn't mention as well. After he received them he used the industry standard (I assume) to measure them and accepted them in writing for the size they were. Making size from then on a mute point. I hope in reading the text that I provide, you will come to the same conclusion as I see it.

Thank You
Andrew

Old 01-24-2017, 11:53 PM   #135
Apopp1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Andrew, could you please respond to post #23?
Chris, post #23 is a full page post, mostly of Chris Davis' now completely proven lies. The rest looks to be belligerent banter about his intentions of action based on the lies he has created. I didn't see anything specific that I haven't addressed. Maybe you can post and excerpt.

Thank You

Old 01-25-2017, 12:01 AM   #136
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopp1989 View Post
Thank You for bringing that up, Bobby. First it is important to note that Chris Davis used the smallest turtle in most of his examples and fake redirect. That being said prior to the sale, over the phone I told Chris that I was not aware of the industry standard for measuring turtles, as I am a Snake and Monitor breeder primarily. He had every opportunity to ask me to measure them any way he wanted prior to making his decision. I sent him additional pictures that he didn't mention as well. After he received them he used the industry standard (I assume) to measure them and accepted them in writing for the size they were. Making size from then on a mute point. I hope in reading the text that I provide, you will come to the same conclusion as I see it.

Thank You
Andrew
The turtles in post #26 are certainly 3 different turtles. Are those not the turtles you sent?

Do you have the proof in writing that he accepted them for the size that they were?

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:13 AM   #137
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopp1989 View Post
Chris, post #23 is a full page post, mostly of Chris Davis' now completely proven lies. The rest looks to be belligerent banter about his intentions of action based on the lies he has created. I didn't see anything specific that I haven't addressed. Maybe you can post and excerpt.

Thank You
Proven? Lets narrow it down, shall we? How much are three non breeder size turtles worth?

Old 01-25-2017, 12:18 AM   #138
Apopp1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
The turtles in post #26 are certainly 3 different turtles. Are those not the turtles you sent?

Do you have the proof in writing that he accepted them for the size that they were?

Thank you for taking the time to answer.
Yes Bobby they are in the post you just sent, all 3 of them, and yes I do have his acceptance in writing as I have stated. In post #125 bottom left pic. you will read his declaration of acceptance. This is a text that if read carefully establishes both that he has received the turtles and that he accepts them. As I have stated, from that point on, the size of the turtles is a mute point. Don't you agree?

Thank You

Old 01-25-2017, 12:24 AM   #139
Apopp1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Proven? Lets narrow it down, shall we? How much are three non breeder size turtles worth?
Thank you for asking Chris.
the answer is:

More than the price I sold them to him for, but remember they are het for Snow and Caramel.

This is undoubtedly the reason why Chris Davis accepted them.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:28 AM   #140
Chris Kennard
No harm no foul. Hmmmm.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!