Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:54 PM   #541
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
your doing the same thing
I believe you completely missed the point of my post about the auction business. They too, did what you are doing now, which is pick fights in an effort to distract readers from indiscretions and lies.
Had a past indiscretion been a one time incident, and then had your behavior improved, drawing attention to a single past deficit would not have been fair of me. I do believe people can be better. I however do not believe that you have improved at all.

Starting with the thread with Nick, there has been a steady stream up to the present of you lying, calling names, and making various legal threats many which show that you are unfamiliar with the law (surprising given the background you say you have but never proved).

So yes, I believe that your past and present behaviors taken together are extremely relevant to show anyone who might be considering a transaction with you, those behaviors are a valid picture of who you are, in order for them to be able to make up their own mind about whether to risk doing business with you.

In addition, your periodic update reports may well be entirely fictional. You have been caught in lies, you have declined to post proofs, so it is certainly relevant to bring up incidents that may tend to create questions of the veracity of anything you say.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #542
Chris Kennard
Hey Lucille, remember when Chris stated to you (post #62), "Look, I appreciate the criticism. It's always welcome with me and I will use any criticism to help better myself"? He obviously didn't factor in, that there are people here who do actually see discrepancies in heroic tales, taylor fit to sway the king with no clothes. Still wondering why no mention of that connected flight to Florida, bought and paid for. Still unanswered timelines I questioned about here. Most importantly, I'm wondering about his role with the state police. I don't believe for a second he was ever a cop. If he was, he probably got fired. That being said, knowing that Chris lied about not reading our posts, I would LOVE to speak with a rep in the popo department where Chris supposedly worked for years. HOWSABOUT SOME PROOF CHRIS. And a phone number to back it up!

Old 03-03-2017, 08:56 PM   #543
Chris Kennard
Chris, this would be an awesome opportunity for you to shut me up. Of course you'll have to provide proof. Give up the phone number of the barracks you worked for. I don't care about a graduation certificate. Not relevant. You claimed to consult with investigators here. Why? Don't you trust your own skills?

Old 03-04-2017, 01:02 PM   #544
calebroad
lol

Thank You! Come Again
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2017, 02:02 PM   #545
DavidBeard
Mr Davis has effectively turned himself into one of *the* premier laughing stocks of the entire Fauna community as of now. I'm sure he will call me the T word for this post and continue to ignore any and all inquiries for proof on his end. He seems to be under the impression that his charade is somehow clever, which makes his blunders even more sad.

Old 03-04-2017, 03:49 PM   #546
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Thank You! Come Again
If you'll take a good look in the mirror, you'll see that Chris & Lucille are really not the problem here.

If you so desire to act like a child, you should be seen NOT heard.

JMHO

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #547
Lucille
calebroad
Banned
(for now, anyway)

It is sad that Chris Davis is unable to behave like an ordinary decent person and has to lie, and call names in an unsuccessful effort to try to force others not to express their views of this situation.
I would certainly beware doing business with him, because if there are any issues with the transaction, this thread is a good indication of how he will respond.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:47 PM   #548
Chris Kennard
How long is the suspension?

Old 03-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #549
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
How long is the suspension?
not long enough...............

Old 03-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #550
Aimee_Manson
Wow. I could not even finish the last ten pages of this thread because it was so bad.

The only things I can ascertain when going into this thread with an open mind - Chris Davis was lying, as was Andrew Popps. Lucille, you were absolutely right that he had no lawyer. As people started detailing everything out, his "defenses" kept changing based on what others were telling him. He never considered using the size difference ratio in court until someone mentioned it and defended him bringing evidence of how long it would take to get them to breeding size. He claims that he has a phone call or text, he changed what he said multiple times, recorded saying that Andrew Popp admitted the genetics were fake and that it was all a scam, as did his employer. Yet, he then tried to breed them to prove genetics...when he could have just brought this "proof" to court.

I don't believe in trolling, but in this case, aggravating the OP led to some damning evidence AGAINST him. Completely inconsistent, and he just wanted his ego stroked.

Now, Andrew Popp totally lost me when the identical IP addresses and a secondary account that was probably him was opened up and started commenting. Thank goodness that Nick, a mod, discovered this.

I am not a lawyer and do not know legal talk at all, so thank you again Lucille for illuminating stuff, as well as other posters. Again, I am not a big fan of brutality and insults going back and forth, over and over, but it did actually sort some BS out and proved inconsistencies.

Clearly, Davis and Popp were both neither in the right, but I must agree with the majority that Scales N Tails has no foul play in this.

Lastly, I think I learned a valuable lesson through this about legal action. Honestly, if Davis had kept his mouth shut and posted AFTER all the legal stuff, he MAY have had a case. But, anger got the best of him and he couldn't keep his trap shut. Popp was very smart and well-versed...but not smart enough. This was definitely a premature thread, and I believe a complete bluff. Davis just wanted everyone to "HOORAH" with him, therefore he completely exaggerated his case and story. To make up for it, he made last ditch efforts to try to fix where he fudged up...but then couldn't keep track of his mistakes. It is a shame, because he may have been truly wronged, but he screwed himself over. But, there's no going back now!

Phew. I feel like people deserve a medal for this thread, whoever made it all the way through! I know I couldn't!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!