Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2017, 07:56 PM   #551
Cletus Marley
That's one heck of a first post Aimee.

Old 03-13-2017, 08:27 PM   #552
Aimee_Manson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
That's one heck of a first post Aimee.
I don't know if that is good or bad, but I will say thank you. I have always looked through Fauna but never made an account, now I have decided I would like to start commenting on some of these threads.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:46 AM   #553
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee_Manson View Post
I don't know if that is good or bad, but I will say thank you. I have always looked through Fauna but never made an account, now I have decided I would like to start commenting on some of these threads.
Great first post. Welcome aboard!

Old 03-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #554
Chris Kennard
Again, how long is his suspension? By now, an update isn't unreasonable. I'd still like proof of his police history.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:03 AM   #555
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Again, how long is his suspension? By now, an update isn't unreasonable. I'd still like proof of his police history.
I wouldn't suggest holding your breath

Old 03-25-2017, 08:57 AM   #556
Lucille
I think he is no longer suspended. People who are banned have their names in light blue with the word 'banned' under their name. He no longer has this.
I agree with Julia that we should not expect proof from him, even for something that does not affect his issue at all, such as proof of his professional history which he himself bought up.
Why? Because, l suspect that this history is like 90% of what we have heard from him, in that he made it up.
There has been a recent wave of scammers on the site, and from all reports things have not worked out well for them. This is because readers here are experienced and perceptive enough to know bs when they see it, and there is plenty of bs, in my opinion, in Chris Davis' stories to us.

Old 03-25-2017, 03:33 PM   #557
redlizard5
this thing here is put up or shut up. .If there is proof. Blow him out the water. If it actually was him or not just a pseudonym used by someone else.I have been follow this thread and its more drama than needed . post proof and or go after him court civil or criminal

Old 03-25-2017, 04:40 PM   #558
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlizard5 View Post
this thing here is put up or shut up. .If there is proof. Blow him out the water. If it actually was him or not just a pseudonym used by someone else.I have been follow this thread and its more drama than needed . post proof and or go after him court civil or criminal
Not sure which one you are addressing, the OP or the accused? Who do you suspect is using a pseudonym? Did I miss something?

Old 03-25-2017, 04:47 PM   #559
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlizard5 View Post
Also, if you have been "following" this thread, you would know that it is being pursued in court, supposedly.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #560
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Also, if you have been "following" this thread, you would know that it is being pursued in court, supposedly.
No supposedly about it, the case is still active and scheduled for 4/25.

The plaintiffs still haven't been corrected though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!