Home Grown Herps Goes the EXTRA Mile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2006, 10:44 AM   #1
turtleman
Home Grown Herps Goes the EXTRA Mile

I had a Great experience with Home Grown Herps. I had purchased a pair of Jim’s bullsnakes and something must have happened during shipment as they died the morning after I received them. Jim had worked with me on getting these snakes. I had told him I wanted a pair and then had some financial issues come up which delayed my purchase. Jim said he understood, and the snakes were available when I had the money. Jim replaced the snakes that died, even though their demise was no fault of his. He went above and beyond for me. The replacement snakes are great and are doing excellent. I would recommend Home Grown Herps to anyone looking for quality snakes. I will definitely do business with Jim again.

Take care,
Jeff Port
Port to Port Exotics
Peoria, IL

Old 12-21-2006, 10:48 AM   #2
DragonEye
link? great review though!

Old 12-21-2006, 04:33 PM   #4
Nokturnel Tom
Great guy, great animals

I consider Jim to be an all around good guy. He knows his snakes and has quality animals. I would recomend him any day. All his snakes are excellent but the fact he loves Pits makes him all that much cooler! Tom Stevens

Old 12-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #5
garweft
It's easy to be a good seller when everthing goes right. It's when things go wrong that people show their true colors. And it looks like Jim is really a person to keep on your list of people to do business with.

Old 12-21-2006, 05:25 PM   #6
varnyard
I have never dealt with Jim. I did meet him in Daytona though, he seems like a real nice guy. I would not hesitate to deal with him. Well deserved thread Jim!!!

Old 12-21-2006, 06:10 PM   #7
Mike Greathouse
Jim is definitely one of the good guys - buy with confidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!