For Sale SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
lagartixa
SOLD

THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
FosterHerpetological
killin the market with these prices.......

Old 12-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
jerseygirl
How much would shipping be for Crested Gecko #5 to 08043

Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
EMILY123
how many do you ahve available ?
im in ventura county ill take all of them

Old 12-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
RiverBend_reptiles

im sorry but these prices are ridiculous!! do you not value your geckos? this just kills the market! you are selling these geckos for half of wholesale, and makes the value of everybody's geckos in this section go down.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
FosterHerpetological
you better be careful riverbend, i got an infraction for what I said, but I do like your geckos, how much for one shipped to 25309?

Old 12-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #7
MaddoxDobes
Its a breeders choice to sell thier animals at whatever price they like. I have bought from Francine multiple times. These babies have nice bloodlines!

Old 12-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #8
Talkenlate04
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBend_reptiles View Post
im sorry but these prices are ridiculous!! do you not value your geckos? this just kills the market! you are selling these geckos for half of wholesale, and makes the value of everybody's geckos in this section go down.
You breed for quality and your geckos will lose very little value. Not to mention there is no real value until you make the sale lol.
And if you are so upset with the pricing buy them all!!!
One guy bailing on the hobby because he has to much going on is not going to sink the hobby lol. Get over it guys. If I did not have plenty over here already I would buy them!

Old 12-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #9
lagartixa
Quote:
Quote:
you better be careful riverbend, i got an infraction for what I said, but I do like your geckos, how much for one shipped to 25309?
The reason they are priced low, like posted on my ad is because I need to find them home soon. Please make sure to read the entire post before making any assumptions. And take advantage of the price, which I am sure doesn't come by very often.

Next time please start you own thread about this, I did not ask anyone's opinion.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!