3.7 sub adult crested geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
LarryGrant
3.7 sub adult crested geckos

Im getting away from the crested geckos. I have 3.7 sub adult virgins. well one male is a adult. I have had all for about 6 months min and all but the adult male was bought as unsexable and I just got lucky.Some have lost there tails. I dont really know what they are called as some were bought as reds that look like what people call buckskins. I do know they are all really pretty. ALL were over 50.00 each as babys and the most was 150.00, but I will take 500.00 CASH PICKED UP! I am only willing to trade for ball python morphs but trade value is 800.00. ONLY MALES I WOULD CONSIDER ARE super pastel ghost or Pied, but females im open. I will NOT respond to ANY e-mails as I would like to sell by this weekend. I live in Clinton, Iowa but might meet someone within 100 miles (keeps me out of chicago he he) on sunday. Call me if interested at (563)249-8575 Larry Grant. AGAIN CALLS ONLY PLEASE. I will be going to the Tinley park show on Oct 8th and could meet someone there with them with 50% down (NON REFUNDABLE) or to do a trade.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!