Ball Python With Custom Reptile Enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-21-2023, 05:32 PM   #1
Talking Serpents
Ball Python With Custom Reptile Enclosure

This is my adult male ball python.
He is 4' long and very healthy. He is very gentle and calm. Feeding on frozen thawed small / medium rats.
Just cleaned out the entire reptile enclosure, so everything is nice and fresh.

Price - $350

Looking to find this snake a nice proper new home. Please let me know your experience with reptiles.

Note- I'm not looking for a first time reptile keeper. Please don't waste my time if you have no experience I will ignore you.

My business is building reptile enclosures and other accessories that can be found on our website talkingserpents.com In other words this custom reptile enclosure was built by me. Here are all the details on the reptile enclosure.

3' wide x 2' deep x 18" high custom reptile enclosure
• dual 1/4" thick sliding glass doors
• lock
• 2 heat bulb kits - one day light heating / lighting, one for night time heating and lighting. (Bulbs included)
• 2 reptile hides
• medium size water bowl
• custom branch structure made out of ghost wood.
• fake plants
• 1 large white air vent
• textured vinyl tiles as a background (also makes for easy cleaning)
• Exterior - Black cherry wood stain
• High quality digital thermometer / hydrometer with custom wall mount so the snake doesn't knock it down.

Local pickup ONLY!
I'm located in Weatherford, Texas
You can also email me at Talkingserpents@gmail.com

Note - snake it sold with reptile enclosures because I don't want the snake to be demoted to an improper reptile enclosure.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2023, 04:52 PM   #2
Talking Serpents
Bump! know anyone who's interested in ball pythons?
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!