Inquiry: Rolland @ outbackreptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
autumn75
Inquiry: Rolland @ outbackreptiles.com

Has anyone had experience buying CH ball pythons from this guy?

Old 04-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
snakewrangler
I've tried...I sent him a message via his ads on KS and he never responded...

Old 04-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
Pink Lady Exotics
I bought my CH yellowbelly male from Rolland last year, and I would definitely purchase from him again. The male came in healthy, no parasites, great plump condition, and was GORGEOUS -- IMO he tops many proven line YB's out there. Here are pics from when I first got him...the first two are from the KS ad itself:

And a few months later:

As of today, he's grown into a big 780g male that eats voraciously on weaned rats and has a great temperment. He has gotten even more bright gold and has more blushing, and his flames are very pronounced. As soon as his new girlfriend is out of quarantine, I'll be finally breeding him. Rolland was great with communication, sent me lots of pics while I was deciding, and I have been in touch with him again recently looking to find a few more CH animals. He's definitely a Good Guy.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
bcherps
Hey,
Where is this person located? There is an outback reptiles just outside D.C. that is run by Ian G. also. But it wouldn't be the first time in reptile history that multiple people from different areas of the country had same company names.

thanks
ben

Old 04-27-2008, 07:07 PM   #5
snakewrangler
Good question, Ben. The ads on KS that I responded to said he was in Northern Virginia. Ian G.'s Outback Reptiles is here as well, so I figured they were in the same business. I doubt there are two Outback Reptiles in the same town.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcherps
Hey,
Where is this person located? There is an outback reptiles just outside D.C. that is run by Ian G. also.

thanks
ben
Ben, Rolland is a sales rep for Ian G.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:57 AM   #7
dmasio
ame here I have emailed him twice with no response must not be to good of a salesman, IMO if he wanted to sell one of the animals he has up he would respond and this has been days ago that I emailed him.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #8
vferra7777
Roalnd

Hello. We buy a bunch of stuff from Roland. He is outside DC and he is affiliated with that Ian G and they are a very good business and Roland is a very honest man.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
vferra7777
Sorry

Vinny Ferraiolo
OFF THE ARK
www.offthearkexoticpets.com

Old 07-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #10
Russ Lawson
I just purchased a het albino female ball python from Outback Reptiles earlier this week (recieved her Friday, 7/11). Rolland was very helpful when I spoke with him, and wasted no time at all getting her shipped out. As far as email responses go, my email (which I sent out after their office hours at night) was answered the next morning when I checked my email. As far as the snake goes, she is in excellent condition and health, and has already eaten for me. I would not hesitate to deal with them in the future, and I would suggest them to others. In fact, I will be purchasing a male albino from them later this year to go with the female het I purchased.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!