What type of Snake is this? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #11
eldiablokid
Dave
I have not done anything to rile you,so why are you taunting me?I sent you 2 very respectful PMs and this is how you respond,very adult like.Looks like envy to me,LOL

Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
Dave
I have not done anything to rile you,so why are you taunting me?I sent you 2 very respectful PMs and this is how you respond,very adult like.Looks like envy to me,LOL
Your first PM was the same thing you posted in response to me here. You simply said you thought it was a super, and linked to some super Aztecs.
I offered you real advice in this thread. If you don't know what you have, you can't label it as such. Well, you can, but what results may not be what you are hoping to achieve.
Your second PM suggested that I make an offer. I wont. In my initial post I said you could PM me a number. If you didn't want to, fine. You didn't have to PM. I didn't want to make an offer or I would have replied to your advertisement. I am interested in the snake, but I am not envious.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
Randall Turner
I don't see anything that makes it look like a super aztec to me. I also agree with Davey, without breeding it and seeing if it truely is an aztec animal selling it as such would be unethical. For a comparison, this is an animal I had years ago, they do pop up

And btw, Davey is one of those types of people who are brutally honest, won't worry about ruffling feathers if need be, and I agree with him from what read.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #14
phoenixboa
why don't you post a pic of the snake from the top a see what kind you responds you get? by the look of it (the pics) you could guess about 10 different kinds of morphs.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #15
eldiablokid
PM sent Dave

Old 08-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #16
AbsoluteApril
It's deff. not a super aztec, supers have a speckled granite apperance on their laterals, only the 'het' aztecs have the connected lateral striping. I also have a boa with tons of big chunky lateral striping just like those posted, just not quite that extreme. The lats and blocky square saddles do appear aztec-like on the 'ebay boa' but as other people have said, the only way to know is by either buying it directly from a reputable person or proving it out through breeding trials. I am glad you changed your ad to read that you could not prove it is an aztec, but it's deff. not a super (on the link you posted, the 4 at the bottom are not supers). Good luck!

Old 08-22-2009, 06:14 AM   #17
eldiablokid
Thank you April I see what you mean I was looking at the picture captions wrong on that link I will fix that

Old 08-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #18
robertmcphee
Without a doubt not an Aztec!!!
Interesting animal no doubt, but come on jumping on an already established morph to try and gain a buck....that is a quick way to create a reputation! And not one that will provide you with all the success you so much desire.
Just my opinion.
Good luck.....

I would guess either an argentine cross, or another cross using nicaraguan or other central blood....
I hope Im wrong, and you keep it and prove it to be something else!

Old 08-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #19
Metachrosis
Personally it appears to be what it is,a pet shop mutt and nothing more.

Any reference to "cool" is hard pressed at best.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #20
eldiablokid
Thank you for all your help,it has truly been an eye opening experience!I can only hope to one day be as great and knowledgeable as you guys!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!