Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #111
Justhere
Grammer can be very similar so it does not necessarily mean that it was me. It was quite different that what you may think. I was rarely messaging anyone to begin with.

But im on here now just to buy animals. Nothing more.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:32 PM   #112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
Grammer can be very similar so it does not necessarily mean that it was me. It was quite different that what you may think. I was rarely messaging anyone to begin with.

Actually, the grammatical, sentence structure, errors that you and Buhs make are fairly unique. I’m sure it’s just an incredible coincidence because there’s no way that you’d ever tell lie.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:33 PM   #113
Robert Walker
Quote:

Sure thing. Simply just a big 'ol misunderstanding again...
Perhaps you should just offer an apology instead.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:56 PM   #114
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Example 1:
Dustin Draper from 2009:
1. I must not only apologise to the man that this regards. But to everyone on this site
2. angry with me. But it did hurt my feelings
3. sent back and forth on here. But you need to be honest

Dustin Draper from 2018:
1. And i moved to texas to get away from them. But they followed me.
2. You can feel however you want. But there is way more to it than what you realize

John Buhs:
1. I take most forms of payment besides plastic. But i really prefer in person deals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Example 2:
Dustin Draper from 2009:
1. Im not a scammer. And Id like the opportunity to prove it.
2. Well I did lose your number. And there was so many
3. on here via telephone. And this will most definately be the stupidest thing

Dustin Draper from 2018:
1. Sorry. I didnt get notified that there were any replies to this thread. And to start answering the questions.
2. Totally different people. And no, i dont have any aliases.
3. I go to almost every show besides the north east. And you are being a very immature person.

John Buhs:
1. And yes Dean. You are slandering me. And yes i will press charges against
2. I provide my permit to those i buy from. And YOU are not one of them.
3. I sell a snake from a buyers standpoint. And yes i have to ubload some animals
Well, well, well.

To me, this is conclusive evidence that Draper and the Buhs account are the same person. Those grammatical errors are so unique, that it clinches it for me. (Robert, you are the man!)

Draper is a liar, I wouldn't believe anything he said at this point, even if it was written in blood.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:08 PM   #115
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Well, well, well.

To me, this is conclusive evidence that Draper and the Buhs account are the same person. Those grammatical errors are so unique, that it clinches it for me. (Robert, you are the man!)

Draper is a liar, I wouldn't believe anything he said at this point, even if it was written in blood.

So be it. It doesnt break my heart that you dont believe me. I suppose John Buhs doesnt exist right?

Old 03-02-2018, 05:10 PM   #116
Robert Walker
No apology Dustin? Are you just going to fake it as long as you can? The Speckled Rattlesnakes and Anacondas too?

Old 03-02-2018, 05:14 PM   #117
Snake-Queen
Question

Quote:
I suppose John Buhs doesnt exist right?
OH, he exists alright. You just stole his ID and you are using his name as a cover, probably for revenge because Christina left you for him. At first, I was nearly convinced that she was behind it all ... no longer.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #118
Justhere
The sad part is that people do change and i hold no ill feelings towards any of you that attack me. But i do feel sorry for some of you. You have alot of hate in your hearts. It will do nothing more than eat you from the inside out and make you into a hateful person. Again, im not saying everyone. But some.

It really comes down to knowing someones situation and looking at it from what they were going through at the timw to fully understand.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #119
Snake-Queen
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Dustin, how about you reread your comment I quoted and clarify.

Whose responsibility was it to ship the animals?

If it wasn't you, why did you not contact your customers when you noticed the animals were still there?
How about you answer...
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2018, 05:16 PM   #120
Robert Walker
No apology Dustin? Are you just going to fake it as long as you can? The Speckled Rattlesnakes and Anacondas too?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!