help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
GMTIRRILL
help

now that my male dragon Drake is much bigger and healthy looking i would like any breeders out there to tell me true about his coloration other people tell me he is a normal but wild dragons have very little yellow and orange on there bodies and are more gray and brown so can any of you tell me if he born from a high colored animal and a normal or just has a lot of color for a normal
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
The Outsider
looks like some type of sand fire cross... defiantly not normal but defiantly not a high end dragon looks like a regular dragon with mild coloring to it...If its got clear nails its a hypo, if you breed it to a hypo trans you will find out if hes het for either for those...

Old 08-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
Snake-Queen
He looks like my Spaz, a normal ... with the same yellows and patterning ... although your guy has lots of yellow and nice orange patterning.

He would still be what we would call a normal, as all the dragons that were brought over have been inter-bred so much that they look nothing like their wild counter parts. He may still suprise you with what is hidden.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
He looks like my Spaz, a normal ... with the same yellows and patterning ... although your guy has lots of yellow and nice orange patterning.

He would still be what we would call a normal, as all the dragons that were brought over have been inter-bred so much that they look nothing like their wild counter parts. He may still suprise you with what is hidden.
Thankyou i geuse i will have to see what happens with the mating oh this the female am breeding him to also since i dont have a great camra i cant seem to get all the color from ethier of them
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
Snake-Queen
She looks nice. Might get some high yellow babies.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #6
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
She looks nice. Might get some high yellow babies.
once i buy a good camra i'll get a better pics the female has a lot orange and citrus to her colorations

Old 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
The Outsider
Shld u really b breeding if u dont even know tge diffrence btwn a normal dragon and a morph?

Old 08-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
Shld u really b breeding if u dont even know tge diffrence btwn a normal dragon and a morph?
Its not the fact that i dont know the difference between a normal and a morph this was about his colorations which are not textbook colorations for a normal i know he is not a hypo or trans,and definitly not a leatherback but h has a lot of yellow and orange on his head and flanks. and since he was bred locally and sold to sr reptile store where i bought him his lineage is not known i do not know what his parent were to begin with. and everybody has to start breeding somewhere thankyou for your Q? i hope this answer you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!