For Sale 1.1 Eastern Indigos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 05-04-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
antiquity
1.1 Eastern Indigos

Thanks, but these are sold.

I need to prepare for some upcoming life changes, and unfortunately must list these wonderful snakes. They are both perfect and friendly (as you can see from my son holding them in the pics.

The first is a 2011 female Eastern Indigo that is an awesome beast. She is healthy, robust, friendly (but a bit shy), and perfect. She is the East coast, produced by Steve Binnig. I acquired her early 2013. She has been 100% problem free, and feeds on f/t mice, rats, or chicks. But, she is hard to photograph (she won't stay still very long).
$1800 for her.

This 2011 male Eastern Indigo is 100% healthy and problem-free, more outgoing and brave than the female, and not as thick. He prefers chicks and chicken necks to rodents. He is from the West Coast, and was purchased from Black Pearl Reptiles but was originally produced by Seth Smith.
$1500 for him.

Details:
I am located in central PA. If shipping out of state, I prefer to sell the pair so only a single permit would be needed. Message me here, email at eacj1234@yahoo.com or text/call at 570-417-4705 for more info or questions.

I also have an awesome double stack with custom base from Ed Lilley at proline that they are housed in. The cages are the PLM 60 (60"x26"X16") plus a custom base of the same dimensions but 2 feet high. The cages have ProProducts RHP, LED lighting, and a Herpstat. This would be available with the Eastern Indigos or for sale once they are sold. This size is not available any longer (at least it's not on his website for purchase), and I would like $750 for the stack + accessories.

Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2015, 08:02 PM   #2
isoglut
Female is black or red phase?

Old 05-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #3
antiquity
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoglut View Post
Female is black or red phase?
Black phase.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2015, 10:06 PM   #4
BayouBredReptiles
That is a bummer. Finally ready to breed in the fall. It is tempting to scoop up that female, but I live in TX and dont need another male.

Old 05-08-2015, 01:09 PM   #5
DBGmd1985
Greetings,
Beautiful animals. A pity you have to part with them.
Were you planning to breed them?
I live in Texas. Would you accept $4K for everything?

Old 05-08-2015, 04:06 PM   #6
antiquity
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBGmd1985 View Post
Greetings,
Beautiful animals. A pity you have to part with them.
Were you planning to breed them?
I live in Texas. Would you accept $4K for everything?
Actually, yes I would have taken that deal. But I sold the animals locally. I'll be listing the cages soon.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!