Bad Guy thief to avoid..Janiece McMurray, Pharoah Uchiha, Jeff Bell, pharaohgang777@gmail.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2018, 03:49 PM   #11
Robert Walker
From one of her posts Matt, sound familiar to her responses?
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffyAME View Post
Thank you for the help Robert.
No problem.
If she does another charge back, I'll dump her life history here like I was just about to do before your posted the "paid invoice".
Good luck

Old 04-02-2018, 04:19 PM   #13
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
No problem.
If she does another charge back, I'll dump her life history here like I was just about to do before your posted the "paid invoice".
Good luck
Thank you Robert. She is a thief. I just think the only reason I got paid with a different card (hopefully her own) is because she knows she got greedy when she turned that government ID over to fedex when she signed for it. Hopefully no chargeback on this one but if so I am more than ready to pursue legal action against her for criminal charges.

Old 04-02-2018, 04:50 PM   #14
bcr229
Since you have the tracking number and paid for the shipping I think one of the services FedEx offers is you can get a picture of the signature left by whoever signed for the package, but it's only available for 3-6 months. So, if you don't have a copy of it yet you may want to grab it now.

Old 04-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #15
tlmoon
Sorry to hear this thief and scammer ripped you off. I commend your excellent communication and documentation! Thanks for getting the word out about this one.

Old 04-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #16
Robert Walker
Janiece - since you are viewing this thread right now, care to explain? (yes, I see you with your fake account)

Old 04-04-2018, 04:46 PM   #17
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Janiece - since you are viewing this thread right now, care to explain? (yes, I see you with your fake account)
Using a fake name and location to view the thread, account: jmackfcb
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #18
ShiffyAME
Since she is watching may as well show a little more while I wait to see if the 2nd charge is disputed as well :-) This is not her first rodeo as far as scamming people online. Although may have been her first time trying to scam somebody that made her go on camera and show her government ID to get the product

Post by Matt Shifflett of American Made Exotics, LLC
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2018, 05:16 PM   #19
Robert Walker
At least you know you have the right person Matt:
Janiece Allison McMurray
DOB: 10/6/89
Married Name: Janiece Allison Bell
aka (artist name): Pharoah Uchiha
aka (artist name): J-Mack

Email:
firstclassyolo@gmail.com
pharaohgang777@gmail.com

Facebook pages:
https://www.facebook.com/jmackfcb
https://www.facebook.com/saiyanpharaoh.uchihajanieceb777
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/tr...pai/1329119186

Husband: Jeffery Louis Bell
aka: Inkgodbravo
https://www.facebook.com/inkgodbravo

Old 04-04-2018, 05:20 PM   #20
Robert Walker
Uniform last name: McMurray
Mugshot, married last name: Bell
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!