Bad Guy Lucille - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:44 PM   #1
Emery Aranda
Lucille

This lady is NUTS. She will go and try to find anything she can to try and incriminate you. The power of being retired and bored, with nothing better to do. Lol she didn’t even understand a meme and tried to relate it to a post where I said how I couldn’t get time off work- and took the meme literal! But spent time searching my social media trying to find whatever she could to try and twist my words. Just like she said in her post about me, you can choose to do business with me or not, that’s your choice, but I would advise to stay away from that name, because although her bio says shy, it’s bs and she will try to butt in into any situation possible and be as nosy as she has to be in order to make whatever side she’s chosen the winning one.

Another post by another member on fauna referred to her causing someone’s suicide. I should read more into that, but definitely something shady going on, and it’s obvious there’s a lot of people who don’t like her.
I’ve heard people call her the wanna be god of fauna’s BOI lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-09-2019, 09:04 PM   #2
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-09-2019, 11:28 PM   #3
LauraB
LOL, Lynn! Yep ... high school drama, from all 3 major participants on these threads. Yawn.

Old 05-10-2019, 12:35 AM   #4
hratchian
Personally ; She has been great help for me . She has zero tolerance to B.S. She has a style ! she is very methodical in her approach . Once you familiarize with her style and method . Which fairly simple, present all the evidence you have in a logical sequence. Once you do that. You will realize her added value to these discussions . Keep on the good work and hunting thise scammers ! Cheers !

Old 05-10-2019, 01:06 AM   #5
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hratchian View Post
Personally ; She has been great help for me . She has zero tolerance to B.S. She has a style ! she is very methodical in her approach . Once you familiarize with her style and method . Which fairly simple, present all the evidence you have in a logical sequence. Once you do that. You will realize her added value to these discussions . Keep on the good work and hunting thise scammers ! Cheers !
People that go after Lucille with ad hominems kinda show me how badly they would crack under pressure in a courtroom.

Old 05-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #6
snowgyre
Please tell me, are you this emotionally fragile all the time? Or just when you get caught in a zing and have to eat some shoes?

Old 05-10-2019, 12:02 PM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
god of fauna’s BOI
Quote:
causing someone’s suicide.
While I appreciate this callow youngster trying to build me into a legend who is so powerful that life and death rests on her posts , the reality is much more boring.
My rep such as it is has been earned over many years by assessing each situation, assembling facts and evidence. Others present their side, and ultimately readers come to their own conclusions. The BOI works well, and the more vigorous the arguments, the better it works, because it seems the truth has a way of coming out when more facts and peer opinions are presented.
Quote:
it’s obvious there’s a lot of people who don’t like her.
True. Many of them are bad guys who have tried to scam innocent people and as a result of BOI threads in which I and many others participate in, have been shown for what they are.
And it is not just the buyers who are scammed. More and more it seems that sellers too are chalking up losses through chargebacks and false claims, and I feel that a healthy reptile community should stand up for honest hardworking vendors just as much as we stand up for our innocent buyers.

Old 05-10-2019, 04:01 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
While I appreciate this callow youngster trying to build me into a legend who is so powerful that life and death rests on her posts , the reality is much more boring.
My rep such as it is has been earned over many years by assessing each situation, assembling facts and evidence. Others present their side, and ultimately readers come to their own conclusions. The BOI works well, and the more vigorous the arguments, the better it works, because it seems the truth has a way of coming out when more facts and peer opinions are presented.
True. Many of them are bad guys who have tried to scam innocent people and as a result of BOI threads in which I and many others participate in, have been shown for what they are.
And it is not just the buyers who are scammed. More and more it seems that sellers too are chalking up losses through chargebacks and false claims, and I feel that a healthy reptile community should stand up for honest hardworking vendors just as much as we stand up for our innocent buyers.

There's the BOOM! Well Said!

Old 05-11-2019, 10:45 PM   #9
alex bleas
Lucille has a tough personality but it’s needed to help people with scammers. You can’t send a sheep to protect the herd.

Old 05-19-2019, 03:34 PM   #10
Mech
Lucille is one of the good guys.
So you want to sling trash her way???
That says a lot about you and your character .
To miss quote Wayne...You are unworthy ��.
Suck it up cupcake.
All the best.
Andy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!