deer fern farms? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2004, 02:43 AM   #1
Bringerofdoom
deer fern farms?

anyone ever deal with these people? i have always drooled over some of the uromastyx that they have and one day want to get some from them. i just want to make shure these are good guys before i drop upto 1,000$ on a good breeding pair.

so anyone who has dealt with these people please post about your experiences, good or bad.

Old 10-26-2004, 09:17 AM   #2
Gromph Baenre
Doug Dix

Doom,
You can not go wrong with Dr. Dix. He has excellent cb specimens for sale, and any wild caught specimens he has have went through a long acclimation period. If you encounter any problems after your purchase, you can rest assured support for you will be there. If you are going to purchase specimens, I would definitely have my enclosure setup prior to their delivery. Purchase with confidence.

Best regards,

Carson Grindstaff

Old 10-26-2004, 09:24 AM   #3
Herp-Titude
Thumbs up Rest assured....

You will get quality animals and Doug is a GREAT guy for ongoing support of your animals. He is the type of breeder who also will help those even though they have not purchased from him. He truly cares for the animals.

I purchased two female Ornates from him and they are excellant animals!

You couldn't find a better breeder or person to deal with. He really knows his stuff!!!!

Old 10-26-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
1216dex
Thumbs up

One of the best in the business, you will have no problems
J. Dustin Loy

Old 10-26-2004, 09:23 PM   #5
dragonbreeder
I have had only the best of quality animals from Doug, and highly recommend Deer Fern Farms.

Old 10-26-2004, 09:28 PM   #6
Bringerofdoom
cool, thanks everyone. i was just curious to them, they looked like they were good people. figured i would use the boi to verify it though. i love their ornates and orange benti's on their website.

Old 10-29-2004, 02:36 AM   #7
Vince
would it be ok if you posted their webpage? I am interested in getting a uro pair.

Old 10-29-2004, 03:35 AM   #8
Bringerofdoom
www.deerfernfarms.com just look at their breeders

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!