Good Guy Nick Lillis - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2017, 10:06 PM   #11
Chris Kennard
Kinda' like a Mcdonald's hamburger flipper being mad at Chef Ramsey...

Old 09-18-2017, 10:15 PM   #12
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
I think it's more the fact that accusations that you sell sick animals were settled with an agreement to not disclose vet paperwork. I have no idea if your animals were sick or not, I still feel the OP who posted your bad guy thread left a lot to be desired, however when the agreement was not to post paperwork that should clear your name... that is what comes off as fishy and may be of interest to anyone adding animals from your collection to their own. Posting that paperwork would certainly reduce the number of questions and comments you're getting, I'm sure.

Again, not siding one way or the other as the OP of the bad guy thread provided little to no proof as well, however the fact that you say they have something that would prove your animals aren't sick, but she says the terms of the resolution you provided were they NOT share that paperwork... why would that possibly be? Maybe they're making that up as well, I wouldn't have been surprised, however you didn't refute that as far as I recall? You don't owe anyone an explanation per say, however without an explanation inquiring minds have to fill in the blanks and the most logical explanation usually prevails. (I apologize for my overuse of the word explanation....I just said it again... this is just getting worse. :P )
EXPLANATION!

Old 09-18-2017, 10:47 PM   #13
XtremVipereXotics
Ive said it before and i will say it again for those who arent understanding. Im not hiding anything i told you all as much as i can. I CANNOT PROVIDE WHAT I DONT HAVE. Ive contacted the OPS on numerous occasions and obviously they have had zero sightings on this site. So how would you like me to obtain what your asking? Ive done all i could so i continue to go on with my life as i believe all of you should. Im not being a wise guy just being honest. Ive had nothing but POSTIVE experiences since then. But everyone has turned them into the bashing of me ever though it was the OP maybe being rather dramatic? Do you all forget all the crazy assumptions made and things said? Either way you all can bring it up again and again if it makes you feel better. But anyone can type in my name and see what they like but i WILL NOT speak of this again. I dont have to explain myself to people that are on here just for BOIs and not to help animals or purchase a thing. But i will to help the viewers understand im not here to hurt an animal or person.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:23 AM   #14
AllisonLeigh
Had I seen you say that what she stated in the other thread wasn't true as far as agreeing to a resolution based on not releasing the documents I would have thought exactly that. I assumed quite early on that the thread was baseless, however her stating that you made her agree to not share the paperwork, and then no denial from you was what made my brain start to itch... but, you're right, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone... including potential future customers. That is totally your right.

I genuinely do feel for you that someone such as the OP (not of this thread, this thread's OP seems lovely and I congratulate him on his new animal and apologize for derailing it further) can make random statements and you're left to cleanup after them. Personally, I think if you just stated "The OP is more than welcome to share the paperwork and it will have no affect on our resolution" or something along those lines, then I'd be back to assuming your animals are perfectly healthy and it being on her to prove otherwise. Again, I know you don't owe me or anyone else questioning you this, however I think it would put potential customers minds at ease knowing that wasn't true.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:31 AM   #15
XtremVipereXotics
Thank you for your opinion im glad you are open to seeing my side and that i was left to cleanup a mess. Which in my eyes with positive reviews not only on this site i was doing so.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:36 AM   #16
AllisonLeigh
I don't personally believe you fall in the category, but there have been many people on the BOI over the years who people had legitimate complaints about who would then try to bury those complaints with positive threads. I don't really think this is the case here, and I'm very glad the OP is enjoying the healthy animal he received, but it's why the practice of sharing an unresolved BOI thread on a positive one happens I believe. I just think putting the old thread to bed with a final "I didn't say that and she can post the paperwork" and then moving on would likely end the ongoing questioning. I can understand how frustrating it would be, but don't let the OP putting you in that awkward position cause you to burn bridges with the same people on this BOI who will go to bat for you if someone makes unfounded claims. I do understand the frustration though and I wish you luck.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:37 AM   #17
XtremVipereXotics
Thank you very much

Old 09-26-2017, 09:41 PM   #18
wernero
Thumbs up Nick Lillis

beautiful animal i got (monkey tail skink) healthy and all the info got from you the calls good communication i will buy from Nick Lillis again Thank you so much Nick for my Monkey Tail skink

Old 09-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #19
Dthompson2634
Does Lucille post old threads on every single Good Guy post or just Nick's?

I'm asking a genuine question.

Old 09-27-2017, 03:34 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthompson2634 View Post
Does Lucille post old threads on every single Good Guy post or just Nick's?

I'm asking a genuine question.
I and others post threads that give readers additional information so that they can make more informed choices.

Please utilize the SEARCH function as much as possible before starting a new thread (topic line). In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread rather than starting a new one in order to preserve continuity in the information about a person or business. Most readers are much more inclined to read a single long thread, rather than dozens of smaller ones scattered all over the BOI. So don't let your message get lost in the clutter by ignoring this simple rule.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!