4x2 cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 02:29 AM   #1
sclark
4x2 cage

Hey all,

Some know the story behind this cage, if not I will give you the short version. One of my customers had me build a cage for his boa. A month or so later he had me make a matching cage to fill his plan of getting another boa. Problem is that the day after he picked up his new cage, his wife was not happy about another snake, so he asked if I could sell it for him. I felt bad so I have tried with an older post elsewhere. I kind of let it take a back seat since I have been busy with other cages and hides. So I pulled the cage, dusted it off and got it back to what it should be. I talked to the owner today and since his wife is not going to budge, he told me to drop the price. He paid $440 for the cage with its double heat. He is willing to take $250 plus shipping for it. If your interested let me know. After a week he will get it back, don't have the room to store extra cages.

Its a great deal and perfect for many types of snakes and lizards, including a nice boa.

So for $250 you get a Birch wood cage that is 2 foot deep, by 4 foot wide, by 18 inches tall. It has a dark walnut stain finish on the inside, top, sides, back and bottom. It had a rose stone finish on the front and its fully sealed, it had three locks, two barrel bolts and one key lock. It had double heat installed, and has a brand new 1/4 acrilic door.

Call or email me if interested..
Steve

Stephen Clark
Quest Cages
http://www.QuestCages.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2004, 02:41 AM   #2
sclark
Thanks

Cage is sold, thanks.. Visit the site for custom cages and hides..

Steve

Stephen Clark
Quest Cages
http://www.QuestCages.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread