Good Guy Kevin Stoltz KMS Reptiles -- Quality! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
knottydread
Kevin Stoltz KMS Reptiles -- Quality!

Time to give back to Fauna...

I bought a nice 1.1 pair of Mojaves from Kevin several months ago. He was very understanding when I was supposed to meet him in Northern Ohio but was running late and had to cancel at the last minute. We worked it out and he shipped me the pair of snakes the next week. The snakes arrived safely and were everything I expected.

Nice guy, great service, great products! Buy with confidence from him as I will buy from him in the future with no problems!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Kevin S
Thanks

Thanks Nick...I'm glad that you are enjoying the mojaves....Now you need to go get a Mystic...If there is anything I can do you know how to get ahold of me.
Kevin Stoltz

Old 03-04-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
Gary O
Kevin is awesome. Very nice person and great animals.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
I would not hesitate sending Kevin any of my money plus his Fires are well on Fire

Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
Kevin S
Thanks

Thank you Gary and Tim...
Kevin Stoltz

Old 03-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
jorshaw
Kevin is an awesome guy. He has some of the best snakes I have ever seen. I got a beautiful Pastel from him at the Taylor Michigan Expo and he has been nothing but helpful to me. He is my first choice when it comes to ball pythons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!