Bad Guy Kingsnake.com –Enabling Internet Fraud!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #21
JG1153
Given that I was in a very remote location where phone reception is usually non existent other than sat phones the vast majority of my conversations with Dan were done over email, it being cheaper, and especially once I started having problems with him I made it a point to communicate this way as a way to have a paper trail. Therefore I have about 4 months worth of emails detailing every aspect of this situation and supporting my assertions (at least 50 emails) along other supporting evidence including bank statements, paypal transaction, etc. Not to mention that I would have to be a complete idiot to knowingly file a false report with a federal agency as I would them be liable for a federal crime. This is probably also the reason why KS requires you to file such a report before they take any supposed action because it acts as a deterrent against false claims.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #22
MikeCurtin
Makes sense....I would wait to hear back from the authorities and contact KS again about it. Seems as though they could have shown some interest considering all of the proof you have.

Also, backing everyting up with e-mail the way you did....good move!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #23
AvandisFifth187
Quote:
Kingsnake really is committed to fighting scammers like they proudly say on the site
I am going to use the above qoute as a reference for this post...
Quote:
It basically means that whoever is in charge of making the decision is willing to serve as judge in matters where the "evidence" is 2 people saying 2 different things.
It is in this that I disagree with many sites. If they are going to take upon themselves the banning of members due to complaint, they should be acting, as you said, as a judge. I think they SHOULD be presented with evidence to support claims, as in a court of law. If not readily presented, then they should ask for it in order to take action. If the site is presented with a complaint against a party, then the party should have it's priviledges limited pending an investigation. I know this is alot of work, but if you are going to run a site that is willing to ban members for improper business practices, than they should be willing to put the work in to insure that they are justified in their actions.

Quote:
And, in fact, anyone who claims to be preventing fraud by disabling persons from advertising on their site who APPEAR to be fraudulent may actually be taking on an enormous legal burden by the implication that all buyers are therefore safe from fraud by purchasing from sellers who ARE allowed to advertise there.
If they are willing to make the claim, then they should be willing to accept the legal burden that comes with the claim.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #24
AvandisFifth187
Furthermore....

Sorry for the extra post but I forgot to say something else...

This is why I strongly support the B.O.I. and other such things, because they allow the consumer to do their homework before making a purchase or doing business with a party and/or company/business. This is why I am going to become a contributing member as soon as I get my financials sorted out.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #25
Dan Scolaro
This Mr. Juan Garcia is a liar.

Mr. Juan Garcia filed a FRAUD report with the FBI indicating non receipt of goods. He is a liar and scammer. He received the goods and refused to return them and was refunded his money to boot. Here is the evidence below.

Dan

Here is the evidence that the goods were delivered and that you filed a FRAUD report to the FBI.

I cannot fake this tracking number and anyone else can copy it and paste it into FEDEX'S tracking system and see that the goods were delivered.

Tracking no.: 865633436043E-mail notificationsDelivered
InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Delivered
Signed for by: L.BARMUA Shipment Dates
Ship date Jul 21, 2008
Delivery date Jul 22, 2008 9:06 AM
Destination
SAN MARCOS, TXSignature Proof of Delivery
Shipment Facts Help Service typePriority Overnight
ReferenceSHPD GRM FTW
StatusPieces Date/Time Status
Shipment Travel History Help Select time zone: SelectLocal Scan TimeOriginDestinationOthers Others: Select(GMT -12:00) International Date Line West(GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa(GMT -10:00) Hawaii(GMT -09:00) Alaska(GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)(GMT -07:00) Arizona(GMT -07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatian - New(GMT -07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatian - Old(GMT -07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)(GMT -06:00) Central America(GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)(GMT -06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey - New(GMT -06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey - Old(GMT -06:00) Saskatchewan(GMT -05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito, Rio Branco(GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)(GMT -05:00) Indiana (East)(GMT -04:00) Atlantic Time(Canada)(GMT -04:00) Carcas, La Paz(GMT -04:00) Manaus(GMT -04:00) Santiago(GMT -03:30) Newfoundland(GMT -03:00) Brasilia(GMT -03:00) Buenos Aires, Georgetown(GMT -03:00) Greenland(GMT -03:00) Montevideo(GMT -02:00) Mid-Atlantic(GMT -01:00) Azores(GMT -01:00) Cape Verde Is.(GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia, Reykjavik(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London(GMT +01:00) Amsterdam,Berlin,Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna(GMT +01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague(GMT +01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris(GMT +01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb(GMT +01:00) West Central Asia(GMT +02:00) Amman(GMT +02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul(GMT +02:00) Beirut(GMT +02:00) Cairo(GMT +02:00) Harare, Pretoria(GMT +02:00) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnuis(GMT +02:00) Jerusalem(GMT +02:00) Minsk(GMT +02:00) Windhoek(GMT +03:00) Baghdad(GMT +03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh(GMT +03:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd(GMT +03:00) Nairobi(GMT +03:00) Tbilisi(GMT +03:30) Tehran(GMT +04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat(GMT +04:00) Baku(GMT +04:00) Caucasus Standard Time(GMT +04:00) Yerevan(GMT +04:30) Kabul(GMT +05:00) Ekaterinburg(GMT +05:00) Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent(GMT +05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi(GMT +05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura(GMT +05:45) Kathmandu(GMT +06:00) Astana, Dhaka(GMT +06:30) Yangon (Rangoon)(GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta(GMT +07:00) Krasnoyarsk(GMT +08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi(GMT +08:00) Irkutsk, Ulaan Bataar(GMT +08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore(GMT +08:00) Perth(GMT +08:00) Taipei(GMT +09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo(GMT +09:00) Seoul(GMT +09:00) Yakutsk(GMT +09:30) Adelaide(GMT +09:30) Darwin(GMT +10:00) Brisbane(GMT +10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney(GMT +10:00) Guam, Port Moresby(GMT +10:00) Hobart(GMT +10:00) Vladivostok(GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Is.,New Caledonia(GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington(GMT +12:00) Fiji, Kamchatka, Marshall Is.(GMT +13:00) Nuku'alofa Select time format:12H | 24H

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.
No entries found Date/TimeActivityLocationDetailsJul 22, 2008 9:06 AMDeliveredSAN MARCOS, TX

Old 03-04-2009, 02:33 AM   #26
Dan Scolaro
This is a copy of other information pertaining to the facts behind Mr. Garcia's many lies and misleading statements.

This guys story is misleading and not accurate.

He received snakes plus his refund and is misleading.

The buyer contacted for purchase of 4 snakes and asked me to have the supplier send the snakes directly to him to avoid an additional shipment of his desired animals. I agreed to his request despite that was a mistake on my part partially influenced by the fact that he resided near the supplier so wanted to accommodate the customers requests.

He received the snakes and reported that one was almost dead and 2 had a fungus and one was fine. I informed him that was quite unacceptable and that he would receive 4 new specimens or his refund but asked him to send the other 3 specimens back.

The buyer REFUSED to send them back making claims his roommate who received them worked too often. He held onto them against many attempts for me to get him to ship them back. Again, I asked the customer over and over to send the other animals back and he refused.

Months later when I was informed more were arriving, the buyer also contacted and I told him I would be sending 4 fresh new animals within a couple of weeks and if the shipment did not arrive, he would get a full refund.

A few days before the snakes were to arrive, I posted an advertisement and the buyer thought I was scamming him and he made a filed a FBI report which was FRAUD on the buyers part. It was fraud because his report claimed non-receipt of good which is not true.

And not only that, he kept onto the other snakes and refused to send back the ones that needed treatment.

Regardless, I refunded the buyers money and do not know why he is making any bogus complaint here. As far as I know, he got away with 3 snakes and his refund and I sent him an additional 50 dollars for his troubles.

I admit it was a big mistake to trust the supplier, but the buyer received 3 snakes and a total refund plus 50 I think for his troubles.

Juan:

I just read more of your report and you lied and are misleading with your story.

I told you I would give you my animals if the others did not arrive or a full refund. Instead you made a big mistake and did not trust me and had your girlfriend email me (and I knew it was her) and ask about some. I told her I had mine and would be getting more within a week. You made a big mistake and thought I received another shipment and was going to fraud you out of your money. Instead of calling me or making any inquiry as to what was going on, you filed a BOGUS report with the FBI and got on a plane to Alaska.

And the meat of your problem is that you are very very very upset that you did not get the marine file snakes. Well I will tell you what kind of sport I am.

I have 4 perfect ones swimming in a big tank in my living room and if you want them, you can have them at the same cost.

But you first need to apologize and go back and retract the lies and untruths of your statements. I really am sorry that you received the first few that were not in good condition and I would of never shipped them in the first place. But you need to also keep in mind I asked you many many many times to send them back so I can pursue remedy on my end or work with them to aid their condition. Regardless, you had no right to file any BOGUS report. You received 4 snakes and received a full refund plus I think I sent around 50 extra for your bother. Sorry that happened, but there was no need for any of this to happen had you picked up the phone to call me and ask what was going on. You did not. You heard the word Justyn Miller and got nervous and I sorta cannot blame you for being nervous for that.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:35 AM   #27
Dan Scolaro
MORE EVIDENCE THAT MR. GARCIA FILED A FRAUD AND BOGUS REPORT TO THE FBI. HIS REPORT WAS DETERMINED FRAUD.

Home
File a Complaint
Press Room
About IC3
Contact Us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact IC3

Before contacting us, please review our list of frequently asked questions where many common questions are addressed. If, after reviewing the FAQs, you have additional questions, need help using the site, or would like to offer feedback, please complete the following form.

Your Name: ⇐ Please fill out this field.
Email Address: ⇐ Please fill out this field.⇐ Please enter a valid email address.
Reason:
General Feedback/Comments
Technical Difficulties

Hello: I need your assistance to remedy an issues with a fruad complaint that was filed against me.

The Complaint ID number is "I0811171628107671" and is for non delivery of goods.

As stated, this is a fraud complaint. Please see the FEDEX tracking number 865633436043 as the goods were delivered and signed for.

Please contact the folks at the following email address to let them know the item was delivered and the complaint was fraud.

Also, please email me a copy.

Thank you.

Dan Scolaro

Old 03-04-2009, 03:58 AM   #28
Dan Scolaro
Mr. Garcia's entire story is a lie.

He received snakes and was asked to return them and held them and then proceeded to file reports of non-receipt of goods and the FBI determined his report was FRAUD.

Mr. Garcia was asked to return the animals and receive a full refund and he kept them and was offered more and refunds and he refused to accept a refund. His blither about being forced to get a refund is non-sense. I offered him a refund 10 times over and he refused each time asking to wait for the snakes.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:03 AM   #29
Dan Scolaro
You are the scammer Mr. Garcia.

You scammed me out of 3 good snakes, a total refund, and additional monies.

Your entire story is a lie.

Explain your motivation to make such a post Mr. Garcia?

You kept my snakes and was provided a full refund and other monies many months ago.

Why do you come here now making any claims?

What is your motive behind your statements? You received a full refund and more money and got away with 3 snakes, so explain why you are making any type of post or comment other than you got away with scamming me out of snakes and money.

Explain yourself Mr. Garcia.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #30
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
You scammed me out of 3 good snakes, a total refund, and additional monies.
If Mr. Garcia was in the wrong then why did you refund his money and then some? He was either in the right or you are an idiot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!