Any info on snakebstr - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2003, 02:17 PM   #11
snakebstr
Funny I knew what your your name was when I saw it in my PRIVATE MAIL. You ,steve and the rest of the HATERS are the ones that slammed me for posting a snake for 1250.00. Guess you don't have a great memory yet you call me stupid, ignorant or whatever comes to mind. Yet you will slam me and post crap about me not even knowing me or have EVER dealt with me. Belive me your money NOT spent with me will not effect my business at all, I PROMISE YOU THAT. And as far as hiding behind a PC, We will just see how that turns out in the future.... wont we. Because I never forget an Realass like you. See ya hater, I mean later

Old 12-05-2003, 02:19 PM   #12
NEWReptiles
I had to look at the other posts about David here and on BC forums.
My thought was dead on, David, if you remove your phonics monkey from your rearend, you will notice I didnt start ANY thread but this one. I added my .02 in the threads because I too seen your ads and thought they were absurd.

Old 12-05-2003, 02:33 PM   #13
snakebstr
AND!

Old 12-06-2003, 01:12 PM   #14
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Lanier
Sounds like someone is jealous?
Well, it for sure isn't his mastery of the English language, or his lack of rational thought. It for sure isn't his overpriced misrepresented normal(?) ball pythons.

Nope, not much there to be jealous of.

Old 12-06-2003, 06:21 PM   #15
Python Dreams
Can someone post a link to the original thread that is being talked about? I guess charging $1250.00 for a "normal"?
David,
I think if you are in the Reptile Biz and you send anyone an email like the one you sent Al, that is business suicide!!! An email that puts a point across (even if it is a differing opinion) is one thing, but your email was ridiculous... Who would want to deal with someone that might end up cussing you out and making threats? Why even get worked up over this and end up looking like an out of control spaztic kid? Believe me that is how you appear... If I really was some "internet tough guy" that wanted to get some revenge the last thing I would do is post it publicly, and threaten him for the whole world to see.... Even if they picked you out of the blue and started picking on you, all you would have to do is remain calm and state your honest opinion with no name calling or threats and people will respect you for that alone.. Noone can make a "good guy" look like a "bad guy", but if you are a "good guy" your coming real close....
Thanks, Tom Baker

Old 12-06-2003, 07:13 PM   #16
NEWReptiles
This 1st link is what I believe started this mess.

http://www.bobclark.com/bcforums/top...Bob+Clark+Main

This is the link to the post here about David 2 months ago.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=26802

Old 12-06-2003, 07:32 PM   #17
Copperheadman
HMMM.....

slammed me for posting a snake for 1250.00.

I seem to remember the Ball was posted for $4500,but I could be wrong.

Old 12-06-2003, 07:48 PM   #18
NEWReptiles
He posted Balls for $1250, $4500, and $15,000. And all of them were farmed!

The reasons he was called out on it is because he used terms like
Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am offering a 2003 FEMALE 128 gram ball python. She has 2 full stripes going down the side of her belly. Her belly also has a yellowish tint. Could she be HET for something? who knows maybe piedbald. I was told she was farm hatched in Ghana Africa. She has some really nice 2 tone orange on her sides. I am asking 1500.00. If you are interested let me know. thanks DAVID
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
What is this morph? JUNGLE? Pastel? You tell me. I saw one just like it on The Snake Keepers website.

Old 12-06-2003, 08:52 PM   #19
SPJ
Selective memory huh David.

My original email to you was not rude. It was to try and help you avoid getting jumped all over for overpricing a normal. You posted in your ad that you had no idea what you were selling. I tried to help.

You in turn act like an immature child.

Why do insist on emailing rude and obscene messages to Al and idiotic one line comments about what I have posted?

Get over yourself. You are the one who keeps throwing little temper tantrums and emailing people.

Are you that starved for attention? Is the fact that I could care less about you that you feel you have to hit the reply button on my ads just to show me that you still have nothing worthwhile to say?

Stop emailing people and trying to piss them off and you won't see posts about you.

Old 12-08-2003, 10:37 AM   #20
snakebstr
Sure it was steve!!!! that is why you tried to make a big deal out of it on BOB CLARK's Web site UNDER Quote "THIS AD IS HYSTERICAL" Read it and tell me I am going over board. If anyone one of you got Slammed the way I did you would defend yourself also. I have been selling snakes at shows for over 25 years and know whats up on the market. If I post a snake for 1250.00 or 50,000 dollars that does not make me a crook. I clearly stated all of the info on the snake list EVEN THAT IT WAS A FARM HATCHED BABY...If I was tgrying to screw someone wouldn't I have said CAPTIVE HATCHED? Or would I have PUT(?) with the JUNGLE last time I checked that mean I was asking for info on the snake...as in JUNGLE?. But anyway you all do what you want on this site just leave my name out of it unless you have purchased something from me and have had a bad dealing with me. I don't belive I have very many negative dealings if any at all. I don't see anyone posting any negative stuff about me ....welll except the fact I posted a few ball pythons for a high price. Back to that issue. The ball posted for 1250.00 was a jungle and was confermed BY STEVE himself, I posted it for 1250.00 get over it. The other posts of 1500, 4500, 15,000 were just to stir the pot for the jokers that think they can tell me what to post my snakes for.... last time I cheaked they WERE MINE and I DID PAY Kingsnake.com TO post them.....with all that said I will keep posting MY snakes FOR MY prices OIf I sell them OK if I do NO biggie I will keep them and PROVE THEM OUT...THEN WHAT? I guess I will ask a HIGHER price once they prove genetic isn't that what we all will do. But anyway See ya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david evans