Any info on snakebstr - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:06 PM   #71
cka
Point one.

David has every right to post his animals at any price he feels they are worth. btw the new "CKA" line of amel corns are out, 500 a pair...

Point two.

You can expect to be vilified and ridiculed for running an ad for it and not lose your cool when everyone slams you...ps I would expect it...

also someones not quite but pretty d@mn
obvious attempt at condescension IS starting to get annoying...please post the info (if any) about the "yellow belly" ball pythons and make alls us unedificated folks on the outside looking in at the latest of the "cutting edge" of BP Morphology gain a little "nolidg"

Old 12-10-2003, 06:33 PM   #72
snakebstr
John apple this is a A & B conversation so C your way out...

Old 12-10-2003, 06:50 PM   #73
snakebstr
WEBSLAVE JUst wondering? I just got 3 more points for posting pictures in this forum. THey say they are Advertisements But if they read the posts they should have see that I didn't post any dollar amounts for the pictures posted, I was merely showing the uneducated that I do have a nice collection of snakes. since most of the slammers think I am a fool/uneducated moron whatever comes to the minds of them. Bottom line I stated in almost every post of a picture that THEY WERE NOT FOR SALE. So how is that a advertisement. And I was given 3 points...man they are really not paying attention to the posts if I advertised anything . Thanks DAVID

Old 12-10-2003, 06:52 PM   #74
John Apple
Quote:
Originally posted by snakebstr
John apple this is a A & B conversation so C your way out...
What are you a kid....is that the best ya got. Your in your thirties so act like it
What's the matter you can not find the answer to my question?, or are you just that dumb???
This is simple or is it.

Old 12-10-2003, 07:02 PM   #75
NEWReptiles
Quote:
so why is your PASTEL worth 2900.00 when you can BY some nice ones for 700.00 -1500.00...Explain yourself you crook.....
Even tough you claim to be wise on the subject, I will try to explain it so EVEN YOU can understand

1. The animals I have for sale are females ( I thought even YOU would now that females go for ALOT more than males)
2. She is over 500 grams in weight.
3. She was produced from pastel x het albino breeding ( making her/them pos het for albino as well )

Give me all the crap you want for my prices, if you look at my ads, you will see that MY ANIMALS ARE PROVEN MORPHS, NOT THE OVERPRICED JUNK IMPORTS YOU TRY TO SELL WITH BS NAMES!

Old 12-10-2003, 07:15 PM   #76
snakebstr
Al big boy. Have you bred your Pastel/poss het albino out to make sure the person you got them from didn't jerk your strings. Then they are NOT PROVEN. But I guess you wouldn't wanna think that your snake might not be what it is claimed to be.

Old 12-10-2003, 07:38 PM   #77
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Then they are NOT PROVEN. But I guess you wouldn't wanna think that your snake might not be what it is claimed to be.
ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?

( and please point out where I stated they were proven anyway)

I thought when the same animal ( the pastel male that fathered these babies ) throws pastel babies 3 years in a row that it would be proven that they carry that trait. Unless ALL the people that sell baby/yearling pastels are crooks for calling thier pastels as pastels.

I was thinking about avoiding this thread completely because I know I may look foolish in my efforts to debate ANYTHING with David. I have since decided to stick around till the end after seeing Davids response in his posts.

How can you claim to be educated on Python Regius morphs when;

1. You are unaware female pastels demand more mney than males
2. You don't seem to comprehend that pastels can be sold as such before they have been bred.
3. You think that all of your imports are/may be a morph or het

This list goes on and on, I just wish not to waste my time looking up all of your goofy "Ball" statements.

Old 12-10-2003, 07:48 PM   #78
John Apple
Al , I think evans actually bought these snakes for what he is trying to say what they are, how else could he be that , shall we say persistant in his claims.
If thats the case than he was taken.
If that is not the case than evans would make a good used car salesman or crook.
Still waiting on the answers to my questions, cmon evans make us all believers

Old 12-10-2003, 09:18 PM   #79
WebSlave
Question

Quote:
WEBSLAVE JUst wondering? I just got 3 more points for posting pictures in this forum. THey say they are Advertisements But if they read the posts they should have see that I didn't post any dollar amounts for the pictures posted, I was merely showing the uneducated that I do have a nice collection of snakes. since most of the slammers think I am a fool/uneducated moron whatever comes to the minds of them. Bottom line I stated in almost every post of a picture that THEY WERE NOT FOR SALE. So how is that a advertisement. And I was given 3 points...man they are really not paying attention to the posts if I advertised anything . Thanks DAVID
It is my OPINION that you are using the BOI as a picture gallery for your animals. Such a tactic would be used to try to garner sales based on the display of your animals in a high traffic forum.

The capability to upload and display photos was enabled in this forum STRICTLY to allow someone to post a photo of something exceptional needed to prove a point based on details that could not be provided in any other manner. And it needs to be done conservatively. From what I have been seeing, you were making a point of posting a photo of your animals with just about every post you made in this thread. Those photos take up room on my server, and cause more bandwidth usage than a message would utilize without the photos. So I am questioning the necessity of them here.

But I honestly have not read all of the text here, so maybe I am shooting in the dark. To all of you in this thread who have been reading every word, let me ask you: ARE THOSE PHOTOS NECESSARY TO THIS THREAD, AND I AM JUST CALLING THIS WRONG?

Thanks.

Old 12-10-2003, 09:32 PM   #80
Sasheena
I don't believe that the photos are really important to demonstrating the sort of attitude that the person has about whom this thread was written. Since not a single one of his pictures really justifies the sort of language he used and the attitude he had, and continues to have, I do not believe they are necessary. I would consider you completely justified in removing them. This individual has already proven to me just how much I would NEVER want to do business with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david evans