Inquiry Gary & Julia of West Coast Leopard Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2017, 02:00 AM   #1
xxohmycaptainxx
Gary & Julia of West Coast Leopard Geckos

Has anyone ever done business with Gary and Julia of www.westcoastleopardgecko.com? Thinking of purchasing a leopard gecko from them but I haven't been able to find any reviews of them online or on here in the BOI. If anyone could let me know how the are as a business, and what the quality of their animals is I'd love to know!

Thanks,
Matthew Skrabak

Old 03-11-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
xxohmycaptainxx
No one's purchased from this breeder at all??? Was really hoping to hear some feedback on those who've purchased from them as I haven't been able to find any info on them and want to know how legit they are and if they animals they produce are healthy, before I decide to buy something.

Old 03-11-2017, 04:06 AM   #3
Lucille
Matthew, A search of the phone number also brings up a welding business. There is nothing wrong with having two businesses of course, but in both businesses a last name is never mentioned.
I suggest that you email them, and ask for their last name and for some references. Post their last name here, it is possible that some people will then know them and post.
If they do not answer or refuse to give you their last name, I would look elsewhere.
It may just be that they are a newer company though, and a bit more identifying information will bring more of a track record.

Old 03-11-2017, 04:32 AM   #4
Lucille
Another suggestion : There are some top notch gecko breeders who post and advertise on Fauna. I just that you look over their BOI threads, and that will give you an idea of why people see them as excellent, what sorts of questions to ask another company, and what to look for in a TOS (ALWAYS look closely at a company's TOS).
And who knows, you might find what you are looking for here

Old 03-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #5
KBenker
I've purchased from West Coast Leopard Geckos before. Gary was always quick to answer any questions and is meticulous about disclosing all genetic info. I wouldn't hesitate buying again, if I still had leopard geckos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!