Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs? - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: What do you think...?
Good Guy Certification is irrevocably destroyed by the "Bad Guy" actions 2 4.88%
Good Guy Certification doesn't mean anything. 10 24.39%
I don't think anything has changed. 6 14.63%
I think that the Good Guy Certification program is just great. 2 4.88%
The Good Guy Certification Program has DONE IT'S JOB 20 48.78%
The Good Guy Certification Program is the best part of the BOI 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2005, 10:44 AM   #301
The BoidSmith
Just some thoughts

There are many things that can be stolen from people and not necessarily are they all material possessions. Let’s take for example self-esteem. Wile people that have been caught in wrongful actions have some of it left and they have hope they can be redeemed (even in the long run), they have something to loose. Once that is taken away from them they are completely “free”. Some find amusement in completely destroying other people’s credibility. What they fail to realize is that by doing so that person is completely liberated as there is nothing within his power he can do to regain his good name. We have seen this happen in countless occasions where recent good deals are invariably followed by someone bringing up previous bad deals. There is a point where a person that has been caught in wrong-doing in the past can still be under the “influence” of what their peers think. Beyond that point he cares no more and the continuous attacks on his persona accomplish exactly the opposite effect they are willing to achieve, as they set him free…

Old 07-28-2005, 04:34 AM   #302
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Then stop complaining. It's your choice to pay and vote or to not pay and not vote. Plain and simple. But as you so aptly alluded to earlier, it's Rich's playground and he gets to make the rules.

So true.. But the best part is not paying and telling someone who pays how and who to vote for.

Now there is a novel concept not thought of before huh??

Old 07-28-2005, 06:59 AM   #303
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
So true.. But the best part is not paying and telling someone who pays how and who to vote for.

Now there is a novel concept not thought of before huh??
I doubt it has not been thought of before. If your friends like to have you pull their strings by having them pay and voting for your choice, then you have chosen sheep for friends. My friends make their own decisions. But heh, Brian, that's just me.

Old 07-28-2005, 10:28 AM   #304
bcfos
Quote:
I doubt it has not been thought of before. If your friends like to have you pull their strings by having them pay and voting for your choice, then you have chosen sheep for friends. My friends make their own decisions. But heh, Brian, that's just me.

Wipe the brown off your nose Jimbo.. Your true colors are showing.

Old 07-28-2005, 10:55 AM   #305
Jim O
Well Brian, that's evidently how you like your "friends". But that's another topic for another day.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:31 PM   #306
bcfos
Quote:
Well Brian, that's evidently how you like your "friends". But that's another topic for another day.

Not really unless you are too scared to discuss it now, which would be about par for you.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:38 PM   #307
Jim O
More stupidity and innuendo Brian? Nothing better to do than make baseless accusations? Support (with facts, not circular logic) that I have EVER run from a fight. I've walked from a number where I couldn't bring myself to demolish my opponent, which is what I would do with you in a battle of wits, seeng as you are completely unarmed.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:40 PM   #308
dragonflyreptiles
Brian, all I can say is you are picking a fight with the wrong person, walk away man, just walk away........

Old 07-28-2005, 07:41 PM   #309
WebSlave
How about limiting the chest thumping to the HELL forum please?

Old 07-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #310
bcfos
Quote:
More stupidity and innuendo Brian? Nothing better to do than make baseless accusations? Support (with facts, not circular logic) that I have EVER run from a fight. I've walked from a number where I couldn't bring myself to demolish my opponent, which is what I would do with you in a battle of wits, seeng as you are completely unarmed.

Facts which you have not a clue about either huh? No onder you nevermind pointless showing you your mediocre somewhat dull non existant nevermind just pointless.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!