What happened to BOI???? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #91
TripleMoonsExotic
Michale, $5k wouldn't cover the servers Rich runs his websites on, let alone the cost of the software and all of the customizations he's had done over the years...Let's also not forget the costs he acquired getting Board of Inquiry registered and any subsequent lawyer fees involved with that and consultation about the liability involved with running the site.

Also, go ahead and get a quote from someone qualified to setup such a customized website as this (I myself wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole) with the security involved with his servers. A company I worked for three years ago charged $40k for a website no where near as complex as this.

Rich has very good reason to laugh at a $5k offer.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #92
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAnthony View Post
Then you must be making a ton of dough off this site to turn down 5K only to keep your "headache" of a site running. Frankly, all the hits in the world mean nothing unless you can turn those hits into dollar signs and you keep saying that they are not enough dollar signs. So which is it? Moneymaker, headache or pride: 'I'm keeping this headache because I am the only one qualified to run it"
Actually I believe this site is worth a LOT of money. Potentially. Ask anyone who has tried to start up a new website about how "easy" it is to get traffic to it. The issue isn't the entire site at all, it's strictly about the BOI. What I am balancing is the income potential of this site during my retirement against the legal and financial liability that the BOI presents..... Didn't I state that already in this thread? Do you have even a clue what a fair sized lawsuit costs these days? $5,000 would probably not even pay the retainer for your defense attorney.

Anyway, which I thought would be obvious to most people, without the BOI, then the headaches would be tremendously reduced. They would NEVER go completely away, because people are what they are, but basically the threat of litigation based on accusatory claims made by a member would end because those types of posts here would end.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #93
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy's wholesal View Post
Rich I have asked for you to contact me where we can talk about price and details. Instead you want to mock and make fun of an offer for 5k. Which by the way was not me. Stop boasting to your peeps and swallow that big ball of pride. Pick up the phone. The only time I think about you and the word stupid in the same sentence is when you post up crap like this instead of calling me and getting real. While some people might call you and offer you money on your snakes or your site, that is not me. It is yours I will listen to your offer and I have several financial questions for you and then base my decision on the facts and the numbers. Don't treat me like a fool and I won't treat you like one. I hope you don't expect us to do this over this thread! If you are serious about selling call me. If not I will take this as one of the many pleas I have seen to get a bit more money from people. Also don't call with an attitude you can have that here on your site, not on my dime. Your very own actions displayed in the last post is exactly what is driving the many in the industry not to support you. The post is that of a school boy running to tell everyone what he did or did not do to gain respect or appreciation from his buddies.
Sad thing is that your buddies can not or either will not carry your burden. So we have here one of two evils, either broke busted and disguisted or stupid.
I will wait to determine which it is as I see how this story unfolds.
Allen Belcher 706-615-4772
Nope. The site is not for sale to you. And frankly, I'm getting a little tired of your "holier than thou" attitude as well. Go build your own site with the natural genius you believe you have and see how easy it is. But in the meantime, you can't use THIS site to further those ambitions....

Old 07-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #94
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Nope. The site is not for sale to you. And frankly, I'm getting a little tired of your "holier than thou" attitude as well. Go build your own site with the natural genius you believe you have and see how easy it is. But in the meantime, you can't use THIS site to further those ambitions....
Lets hear it for the Big Meanie!!!!!

Old 07-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #95
geckoprincess
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Finally banning the "real" scumbags! Good job Rich... Didnt think you had it in ya...

Old 07-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #96
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAnthony View Post
Then you must be making a ton of dough off this site to turn down 5K only to keep your "headache" of a site running. Frankly, all the hits in the world mean nothing unless you can turn those hits into dollar signs and you keep saying that they are not enough dollar signs. So which is it? Moneymaker, headache or pride: 'I'm keeping this headache because I am the only one qualified to run it"
Sorry man, but your attitude sounds familar. Seems you have far too many IP matches with someone else who displayed this very same "slap me in the face at every opportunity" persona that you have. I have learned to trust my instincts in this....

Quite frankly, I don't need people like you on this site and in my space. If you have a problem with me and/or this site, then simply go somewhere else. Please, I insist....

Old 07-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #97
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoprincess View Post
Finally banning the "real" scumbags! Good job Rich... Didnt think you had it in ya...
Where have you been?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #98
geckoprincess
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Where have you been?
I just got here lol...

Old 07-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #99
rin0425
yay rich...been waiting for that ban for a while...
Anyway, I just paid my contributor fee in the hopes that it helps some how...i mean how else am i going to get my nightly dose of drama...
not to mention the BOI has helped me in both bringing issues to light and also avoiding a few...its an amazing tool that I think everyone out there should use. please dont take it away...

Old 07-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #100
Mooing Tricycle
^_^ Man i love a well deserved banning!!!! Lets hear it for the "Big Meanie!" BWHAHAHA!

Help Contribute to faunaclassifieds!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!