SOLD!! MASSIVE 2001, 40lb, 8 + ft long, Proven Columbian! TAME!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Yaz23
MASSIVE 2001, 40lb, 8 + ft long, Proven Columbian! TAME!!!

I hate to part with this huge guy but I need to make room unfortunately. You dont see too many older HUGE nice Columbians available anymore so heres you chance to get one that is VERY TAME and one that has been fed at the right speed and NOT POWERFED like most huge boas. Ones that have been powerfed have enormous bodies and small heads. This guys head is almost the size of my iphone! His width is almost the size of a 2 liter soda bottle!

He was produced back in 2001. Dont see too many available animals that are older than 05' now-a-days so an 01' for sale is impossible to find! He's a good 8 + ft long! His head is almost the size of my iphone and his body width is a little smaller than a 2 liter soda bottle. He weighs around 40 lbs. He eats the biggest f/t rats you can posssibly find. (Haven't tried rabbits) which he would probably eat too. He's a garbage disposal when it comes to eating. If your other snakes dont eat, give all the rats to him lol! He is proven 4 times that I know of and probably more than that in the past. He proved for me this season to a huge 7 1/2 ft girl (she should be having her babies in a month).

He's healthy and VERY tame. NO cage aggression either. I've even managed to throw him around my shoulders too! He would be a GREAT addition to anyones collection for breeding or as a pet! He would also make an awesome 'show' animal for educational purposes or pet stores too!

Take him for $350 + shipping. Live arrival guranteed.
I accept Paypal, Western Union, and Postal money orders.

I prefer local pickup or meet within reasonable distance BUT WILL SHIP at buyers expense.

I have MANY references available (that can be emailed or called) and I'm on the BOI with numerous comments, and I also have feedback.

+First picture shows him laying next to my cell phone and a 12in ruler for size comparison!+
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
Yaz23
More pics!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
Yaz23
Trade Options

Wanted to mention that I will trade for hatchling racks (or racks that had have tons of 'smaller' tubs. I also need some frozen rats (all sizes). This could be an even trade or partial trade.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
mxracer4life
That snake is just a little over 8ft. In fact, 8.2 ft to be exact. Thanks to www.serpwidgets.com/ If you can't ever get an accurate length, use this program, its great!

Old 04-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
Elepheguttata007
He's beautiful and I'd take him if I had the money
He'll make someone a great addition!
Absolutely awesome animal!

Old 04-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #6
boalove
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
That snake is just a little over 8ft. In fact, 8.2 ft to be exact. Thanks to www.serpwidgets.com/ If you can't ever get an accurate length, use this program, its great!
That is an amazing program! Thanks for sharing that!!

This Boa is outstanding! He is a really big boy! If I had the room I would get him, but I am sure there is someone out there just waiting for him. He looks so perfect for his size and age! I wish you great luck on finding him a perfect home!! What a gorgeous snake!!

Old 04-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
Yaz23
Wow lot's of replies! Thanks for sharing that program and thanks everyone for the nice comments! He is a big boy!

I'm going to edit my ad to state his actual length instead of my struggling method measurement! It was impossible to measure him correctly lol! So he's over 8ft! He's HUGE!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
texasrock
Yaz,

Where did you get that mini iphone and kiddie ruler... he looks maybe 4 feet max!

Just kidding brotha... I'll be in touch my friend.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #9
CarolinaClassicDragons
PM sent

Old 04-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #10
Yaz23
Keith, let me know man! He's an AWESOME boa, and will make your females very happy lol!

David, sent you a PM back
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!