For Sale citrus x dachui red female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
sarabellum
citrus x dachui red female

I had this girl up a few months ago and decided to relist her. I'll be getting my own apartment in a few months, so I need to cut down on what I no longer need for my projects. She will be a year old in a few days (in June) She is around 16 inches and 250 grams. Her chin is becoming more orange with every shed. Pictures just don't do her justice, she is very pretty! She is eating well on superworms, crickets, and dubia. She also loves her collards and squash. However, superworms and dubia are definitely her favorite. She is a very good eater and very pudgy. She was purchased back in September from Carolina Classic Dragons. She will make an awesome breeder for someone and she is a very sweet girl! I'm asking $250 shipped for this girl. By the way, she is all the way to the right in the 3rd picture. The girl all the way to the left is also for sale in my other ad.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
spyder79
She sure did grow up pretty for ya Sara.

You ale to find a reptile friendly apartment out that way?

good luck with your sales

Old 05-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
sarabellum
I hope so. Shouldn't be too much of a problem in Greenville. My friend has reptiles and she just got an apartment (she also has a giant german shepherd) lol. I'm only planning on taking my frilled dragons, and 2 other tanks for beardies. The rest are staying with my boyfriend/I'm selling some.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
bliss
looking good, sara!

I really like the red one in the middle too

Old 05-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
sarabellum
bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
FallCreekDude14
will she be ready to breed this year?

Old 05-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallCreekDude14 View Post
will she be ready to breed this year?
Not trying to fill in for sara, but if she is fed well and given all her supplements, she should be ready at the end of summer.. maybe a little later.

And Sara, she is looking really good. I have a Dachiu Red male that she would go great with.. If only I were able to buy her lol.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #8
sarabellum
Yeah, she is already a year old starting next month and she is very interested in males. However, she needs a very dominant male because she likes to puff up at males that waste time lol. She tolerates living with other females well. She is eating well and is very pudgy, so she should be ready soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2010, 01:21 AM   #9
saber5
ISIS looks great Sara looks like she is being spoiled

Dan

Old 05-26-2010, 01:22 AM   #10
saber5
ttt for some nice dragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!