Wise's rights? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
dturner100
Wise's rights?

Well it was stated that if we have a problem with the Wise's having a "private" chat to discuss their situation that we should state it here on the "feedback forum".

Well whether it matters or not I definitely have a problem with that. Really, how many chances, and how much time have they had to make right on this?

I'm sure most would agree, and I even read a moderators opinion agreeing to the fact that the only private chat the Wise's deserve would be to arrange for the transfer of funds in the exact amount owed.

These people didn't just steal money. They stole money, then lied about it, then admitted to it, then lied about it again, then threatened people.

I absolutely LOVE this site. It's based around my biggest passion in life, but the big hearts and compassionate people "running the show" are giving a mile to people that shouldn't get a 1/4 inch.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #2
StrictlyExotics
Dustin,

While I respect what you are saying and probably feel really close in your thought process regarding that, if it "solved" the money issue for Maggie and Rick, would it not have been worth it? I know what you are getting at because it involved my name being thrown around from what I hear, I do not blame people for trying to find a resolution with them. Weve all tried in our own little ways.

I am not upset that it was allowed, I am jealous that I wasnt invited to the party to face my accuser (Christina). I may have entertained the notion and may not have had I been invited. Most likely, I would have let her say her thing and provided the proof that I would need to prove myself not to have been involved.

Lately, I have cared less and less about it, or other avenues here simply because everytime I say something, I somehow get brought into play and I wasnt even really a friend of theirs. I have noticed that most of the people here that I used to talk to all the time, avoid me like a plague.

Trust me, in the long run, it has affected me like no one realizes. I used to want to contribute in every positive way that I could, until recently. Personally, the only way I see myself contributing in threads is by PMs or emails and no longer really posting in the BOI or other threads that do not pertain to me.

I write in this thread only because if my name is brought up because I seemed to have been a major topic in the actual chat, I would like to see it. Other then that, if it doesnt have to do with me or my name, I will most likely just stay out of it.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:42 AM   #3
joseydiann
Private chat? Humm what did I miss, I'm lost?! o.0

Old 06-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #4
dturner100
You're actually propagating my point Dean. I see what you're saying, but why the hell should Christina have any right to explain anything? I don't really care who she's pointing fingers at it's what is being given.

As for your name being a big topic in the chat... Why not??? If you find yourself in some deep crap why not try to bring somebody down with you ( not you. Them. It's typical to bring down the closest available body when you're going down. ).

Old 06-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #5
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
You're actually propagating my point Dean. I see what you're saying, but why the hell should Christina have any right to explain anything? I don't really care who she's pointing fingers at it's what is being given.

As for your name being a big topic in the chat... Why not??? If you find yourself in some deep crap why not try to bring somebody down with you ( not you. Them. It's typical to bring down the closest available body when you're going down. ).
I know I am Dustin but I think because of everyones passion regarding this issue is why people are trying to get across to her. They are doing whatever it takes, and I understand that. I put myself in a position by emailing her AFTER everything was brought into the light to get her to do something about it. The thing was, I did it with a few peoples knowledge and advice in advance.

As for my name being a primary topic of chat, well, she got that from the thread itself. Seeing people aim sights on me most likely made her do the same. It was smart of her and stupid at the same time. I have my reasons why I say this but I will keep those to myself for now.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:25 AM   #6
joseydiann
Ok ignore me, I'm not here lalalalalala ok well never mind lol, I found it for myself.

Seems like a little game to me just to piss people off and gain some control "I'll choose who is in here and who won't be in here for the (private chat)" I'm a little confused on how all was allowed to happen myself.

But we don't run the site, it is what it is as bad as it may suck lol.

I just hope some thing got worked out and explained.

Amanda

Old 06-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #7
StrictlyExotics
Hell, the fact that Christina figured out that she could STILL chat tells me that I underestimated her. From what has been posted, she was able to utilize chat because she isnt banned from the site entirely. She has access to her BOI thread.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:34 AM   #8
joseydiann
And it seems she is playing more games and gonna lead people around on a leash.

I find it sad and totally disturbing.

All is wondering if they are gonna pay the money back, give it to Maggie. Humm NO because they spent it ALL..?!

Old 06-09-2010, 02:40 AM   #9
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
And it seems she is playing more games and gonna lead people around on a leash.

I find it sad and totally disturbing.

All is wondering if they are gonna pay the money back, give it to Maggie. Humm NO because they spent it ALL..?!
They dont have any money. Hell, they spent it as soon as they received it. DAND posted their entire PayPal acct to show where the money went.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:40 AM   #10
DaveyFig
I don't believe the chat was used to set up any kind of payment plan, or make arrangements for turning over a new leaf. When I asked for the cliff notes version when I got to the chat, I was told that Christina was saying that Dean was in on the scame from the very beginning, and Christina was sending proof to those who were supposed to be there (not those of us who guesses the password and shared it with everyone else). I was banned shortly after that. I want to know if Christina had anything to say for herself, or if she only pointed at Dean (not that I think she should have had the opportunity to say anything while I was banned).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!